Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Why do I gotta jump through these hoops to play this game.
That is what the exe version is for. I have just enough programming experience to know that I am not figuring this shit out without a held hand, but the exe version works fine for me. Probably will for you, too.
Probably.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Why do I gotta jump through these hoops to play this game.
Partly Inno is lazy and partly that Inno is either tech inept or tech briliant. For years you used to need a very old version of Java to compile it yourself perfectly but it would work with 'modern' versions of java, eventually it stopped and so Inno updated to this version picked out of a hat.

BobaTheOrc

Nov 21, 2018
It would be quite interesting to add a plugin for stable diffusion, so that on every encounter a fitting character image is created. The performance is already shit (lol) so that won't make any difference
Hell, if they add an "AI generate prose" to keep things fresh, I think this would be my favorite game, despite all its flaws.

kentda39

Sep 24, 2018
With how much transformation is a part of the game, running into a girl with six fingers wouldn't be anything all that odd either! It's always funny seeing just how badly AI can mangle an art piece. When I get bored I use one of the free AI picture generators and try and find word combos that will create unholy creations of nature. Sadly, it has a tendency to ignore half the words which would give me an unholy creation!

Nov 7, 2020
If you're like me and don't enjoy playing games without seeing your character, feel free to download these characters I generated using stable diffusion. I created these images with the intention of playing as a succubus.
Did you set it up on your own machine, or are you paying to use another service like NovelAI?

stuffinabox

Aug 15, 2018
The absolute levels of cope people have to defending a game like this is unreal. "Muh see you do better huh?~?" Sure give me a python tutorial, a month's worth of food & rent, I'll churn something out larger than one of these updates. Telling you that from someone who knows nothing. Yes, I am confident MOST people with a brain between their ears could manage this game concept way better.

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
so why the hell can I cast any spell except soothing waters in a fight?
My guess is that you are either trying to cast Soothing Waters as one of your NON CORE abilities or you are trying to attack AND cast Soothing Waters.
If you have the skill as one of your CORE attacks/abilities, it costs 3 AP to cast.
If you have the skill as one of your NON CORE attacks/abilities, it costs 4 AP to cast.

You only get 3 action points per round, so Soothing Waters needs to be your ONLY action for that round AND it needs to be one of your core actions. There may be some perk, ability, or item that gives you extra AP or reduces the amount of AP skills require, but I, personally, am unaware of anything that does that.

The other thing you you need, is to have the available Aura to cast it. It costs ~90 aura (with no spell efficiency bonus) to cast and if you do not have the Fire Spells perk, you cannot cast a spell that you don't have the available aura for.
soothing waters.png

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
My guess is that you are either trying to cast Soothing Waters as one of your NON CORE abilities or you are trying to attack AND cast Soothing Waters.
If you have the skill as one of your CORE attacks/abilities, it costs 3 AP to cast.
If you have the skill as one of your NON CORE attacks/abilities, it costs 4 AP to cast.

You only get 3 action points per round, so Soothing Waters needs to be your ONLY action for that round AND it needs to be one of your core actions. There may be some perk, ability, or item that gives you extra AP or reduces the amount of AP skills require, but I, personally, am unaware of anything that does that.

The other thing you you need, is to have the available Aura to cast it. It costs ~90 aura (with no spell efficiency bonus) to cast and if you do not have the Fire Spells perk, you cannot cast a spell that you don't have the available aura for.
View attachment 2912921
Thanks. As for how I am Im just max level and shit and it is only thing that won't work and have more then enough mp to cast. It should really show that 4 in fights

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
Will enabling companions in the content options menu cause any issues in the game or is it safe to do so?
Most of the events within Dominion should still work just fine, if you have a companion. Pretty much anything outside of Dominion (Folio Fields and Elis) will just dismiss and ignore your companion. I don't recall having any problems when I had a companion with me, but I don't play with one much any more, since support for it was dropped.

Support for companions was dropped from the game, a year or two back, so any encounters or events added since that time, will not interact with your companions. They will either be dismissed and sent home or they will just hang out in limbo and magically reappear after the encounter is over.

Reactions: BigBrutalDownloads
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes