Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
This ot TiTS? Just got into text based games, loving this game so so much, all the options you have, everything, but since TiTS has more updates, is there any big difference? Which one would you recommend?
LT has more customization but it's less complete, TiTS as far as I know has a complete storyline but features a lot of eldritch abominations you can fuck.
Personally, that and the fact that about 90% of all characters are either futas or males pulls me out. I'm personally not that into cock, and TiTS has more cocks than characters at this point.
Multiple cocks are also a thing I don't enjoy.

Last edited:

fuccboi2008

Oct 4, 2018
LT has more customization but it's less complete, TiTS as far as I know has a complete storyline but features a lot of eldritch abominations you can fuck.
Personally, that and the fact that about 90% of all characters are either futas or males pulls me out. I'm personally not that into cock, and TiTS has more cocks than characters at this point.
Multiple cocks are also a thing I don't enjoy.
TiTS also gets into LOTS OF WORDS and is very rigid in regards to it's fugging.

OsoSober

Jul 22, 2018
i find the combat system easy and a few simple steps early game makes a lot of difference
step 1 choose soldier
step 2 purchase slavers contract, go to slaver alley speak to guy in first room ask about slavers,
head back to aunt and ask about letter for slavers license, return to slaver alley and buy contract
make a slave ring with enchanting,
fight someone, low level, then slave them,
sell the slave, to get money, rinse and repeat till lots of money

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
TiTS also gets into LOTS OF WORDS and is very rigid in regards to it's fugging.
For me it really is all the weirdo OC shit that goes on with the characters tho. I can forgive WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS but when you have a sparkle dog fox-antlion hybrid chakat with five cocks, a pussy with a 25 inch clit and three rows of DeezNutz cup tits... I don't know that's like kinda gross to me.

qweiopfgh61

Feb 24, 2023
Oh your working on something similar got a page or thread I can follow, if it's good might be tempted to throw a bit of money in the hat to help if your that far along
lol I appreciate the gesture but I don't have anything public right now. Its mostly a personal project I wanted to embark on to 1.scratch my own itch for a game like this one(mostly just the open world, adventure, fantasy themes, and character customization) and 2. practice coding in a way I enjoy. Also due to a few reasons I cannot work on it consistently at all so I would never accept money. One day when I think its an actual game I'll probably post it here myself under an actual dev account.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
i find the combat system easy and a few simple steps early game makes a lot of difference
step 1 choose soldier
step 2 purchase slavers contract, go to slaver alley speak to guy in first room ask about slavers,
head back to aunt and ask about letter for slavers license, return to slaver alley and buy contract
make a slave ring with enchanting,
fight someone, low level, then slave them,
sell the slave, to get money, rinse and repeat till lots of money
A quick refinement to this:
Get the "bondage applier" fetish and the enslavement enchantment will no longer cost essences.
On top of that, you don't have to make enslavement gear ahead of time. Once you defeat someone, you have access to their inventory. So just take some arbitrary piece of clothing off them, enchant, then put it back on them. Slaves are free.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
Sorry to bother you, but it's the first time I've played this game, could you tell me where I can find a guide, because the one that pops up on the first page tells me it has problems

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
Sorry to bother you, but it's the first time I've played this game, could you tell me where I can find a guide, because the one that pops up on the first page tells me it has problems
What kind of guide do you need?
The quest log is very clear about what you need to do to progress.
If you're looking for the easiest run possible, turn off the enchantment cap in options, follow instructions on this page about selling slaves for tons of money, buy all the essences from the magic shop, then enchant some random piece of clothing with 200 points of resistance for all damage types. You now take 0 damage from everything and can basically do whatever you want.

4access

Dec 20, 2019
This game has become unplayable.

1. 99% of the time the tooltips that display as you mouse-over the buttons cover said buttons in such a way that you can't click them and they stay up way too long, not to mention there's not always free space around them to click and dismiss them. Disabling them makes it hard to play also when you don't always know what some button or icon means.

2. Not possible to move using mouse on the map? Just... why? That worked before if I remember correctly.

3. Not possible to load quick save during fight or sex? So what, you are forced to slog through it?

I liked it before, now it's hard pass.

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
This game has become unplayable.

1. 99% of the time the tooltips that display as you mouse-over the buttons cover said buttons in such a way that you can't click them and they stay up way too long, not to mention there's not always free space around them to click and dismiss them. Disabling them makes it hard to play also when you don't always know what some button or icon means.

2. Not possible to move using mouse on the map? Just... why? That worked before if I remember correctly.

3. Not possible to load quick save during fight or sex? So what, you are forced to slog through it?

I liked it before, now it's hard pass.
Point 2's kind of annoying. But I've never experienced problem 1 and for 3 you can just surrender in a fight and click the "quick sex" button or whatever for most sex scenes.
There's 3(?) sex scenes that are arbitrarily deemed "important" enough to not allow you to skip. Those are the snack shop guy for the discount, that girl at the gym, and the one that allows you to become a demon after the Submission quest. There might be more but idk. 99% of encounters are skippable.

The game's a shit heap but I'm not sure these complaints are valid.

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
What kind of guide do you need?
The quest log is very clear about what you need to do to progress.
If you're looking for the easiest run possible, turn off the enchantment cap in options, follow instructions on this page about selling slaves for tons of money, buy all the essences from the magic shop, then enchant some random piece of clothing with 200 points of resistance for all damage types. You now take 0 damage from everything and can basically do whatever you want.
No no, given the difficulty of the game it's not a problem, after all I became op already in the first few days with a bit of farming. what I'm looking for is a guide to finding some unique side missions ,and a way to become a dragon

qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
No no, given the difficulty of the game it's not a problem, after all I became op already in the first few days with a bit of farming. what I'm looking for is a guide to finding some unique side missions ,and a way to become a dragon
Yeah, the Wiki's been broken for quite some time now.
Transforming yourself into pretty much anything you want is trivial. Get 2 biojuice cannisters by defeating slimes. Drink one. You are now a slime which grants you the ability to transform into a slime variant of anything you'd like. Enchant the second cannister and it will make you flesh again, keeping any transformations you applied to yourself.

As far as side quests go, I feel like you'll find most of them naturally by playing the game. Any shopkeeper with a side quest associated with them will have a unique dialog option the moment you interact with them, for example. Anyone you meet following the main quest, come back to them after that arc is completed and you'll typically have a romance path or something similar.

Red Marc

May 1, 2022
Yeah, the Wiki's been broken for quite some time now.
Transforming yourself into pretty much anything you want is trivial. Get 2 biojuice cannisters by defeating slimes. Drink one. You are now a slime which grants you the ability to transform into a slime variant of anything you'd like. Enchant the second cannister and it will make you flesh again, keeping any transformations you applied to yourself.

As far as side quests go, I feel like you'll find most of them naturally by playing the game. Any shopkeeper with a side quest associated with them will have a unique dialog option the moment you interact with them, for example. Anyone you meet following the main quest, come back to them after that arc is completed and you'll typically have a romance path or something similar.
Okay A thousand thanks

Big Beef

Feb 11, 2022
Does Tits finally have an ending to the game its been awhile since I've played it
i think it's nearing the end, considering the last planet is part way done and jack/jill crashes onto it, a good bet will see it end either, if i'm being nice half way into this year, or most likely with how they update the game, end of this year. But it's been in development for what, 6 plus years, they'll probably find side content to slow themselves down a bit.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes