Sep 16, 2018
So according to discord, Innoa got hit with the CoL crisis in UK and is dealing with stuff and isn't doing anything besides popping up in Enforcer chat every blue moon.
Not to belittle the absolutely abysmal state that housing is in atm but this is such bs on her part. She works a decent-paying job (like ~80k USD last I heard) job that can be done fully remotely with as flexible a schedule she wants. Given how little she puts into the project she obviously has the time for a regular job too if she wants.

Oct 12, 2023
Just to add up in the Romance part, and to add some other stuff:

Also anyone knows how to trigger the Daddy event? I never saw the guy yet ik he exists.

Nyan
*Iirc her favourite gift is chocolate and the perfume, also by the end of the sucessful date and convincing her mom you are a good Bf the relationship score is usually 69.

Helena

*Iirc you gain more relationship points with her IF you keep Scarlet rather than giving her back right away, work with Helena and at one point she will ask you to bring Scarlet and you can give to her for free, Scarlet is free in either case but this way you increase Helena's relationship and not with Scarlet (also Scarlet will reset ALL her inventory, sexuality, and tattoos too)

Natalya
*You can't make her preg, you can only get pregnant by her
*To bang her you need to have like 1000 filly points iirc which is incredibly tedious and outright stated to be rigged so it never happens, just write debug and get the points yourself.

Non Marked Romances (aka you have to do some shit to clap em)

Hannah and Pix

*Finish their trainings in the Gym, you can find Hannah in the bar and you can ONLY bang Pix if you hold back twice after getting her perk

Vanessa

*Go to city hall and help her, you will lick her and then you can fuck her, shrimple as that.

Axel
*Finish Axel's quest regarding Vengar, any outcome but siding with Vengar instead of kicking his ass will allow you to feminize Axel

Epona

*Participate in her game 6 times, you don't need to win.

Queen Slime

*Accept Claire quest, progress and you will find her and her servants

Callie
*You can only get fucked by her if you are feminine or androgynous wearing girls clothes, BUUUUUUUT during Arcane Storms this restriction is removed.

Vrond and Astrapi
*Keep hiring them to go to Elis and talk with them

Aurokaris
Beat up ALL raiders from Themiscrya and you will gain 50 points of relationship with her and gain a perk
*Unlike Callie you can only bang her if you look like a girl even during Arcane storns

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
I think I might be missing something, but I've tried like 7 different positions now and I can't be bothered to keep trying so just gonna ask here:

How the heck do you put your penis inside someone's nipple? Like, I get the option to finger the nipple, and they use their own tails on the nipples, but I just cannot figure out how to actually have sex with their nipples

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
I think I might be missing something, but I've tried like 7 different positions now and I can't be bothered to keep trying so just gonna ask here:

How the heck do you put your penis inside someone's nipple? Like, I get the option to finger the nipple, and they use their own tails on the nipples, but I just cannot figure out how to actually have sex with their nipples
The only positions I can think of offhand are the Performing Oral and 69 positions and Standing (very situational). There may be others, but I can't think of any right now.

If there is a major height difference between the two characters, there should be a notice in orange (I think) that says 1 person is significantly taller than the other (the giver being a tall cow or horse and the other being an Imp), the two characters can both be in the standing position and still get some nipple sex as long as the fuck-ee is the short character.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emogir

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
So according to discord, Innoa got hit with the CoL crisis in UK and is dealing with stuff and isn't doing anything besides popping up in Enforcer chat every blue moon.
Very much doubted that so I calculated it:

Subscriber fees are ($1*84) + ($5*769) + ($10*188) = $5809/month
$5809/month *12 months = $69708/year before conversion and taxes

1$ = .93€ (according to google)
68708*.93 = 64828.44€/year

using free online tax calculator take home pay is 46,650€ using last years tax rate

average cost of living in the UK is around 800€/month for a single person before rent

so say we high bar and assume 3000 euros ($3228.36) are used a month for all necessities (rent, utilities, food etc.) ,
COL would be 36000€/year. that would mean 12,650€ of savings every year to be used on whatever. Also since the UK has national healthcare, there isn't the American worry of having a medical emergency.

Inno has no reason to be worrying.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Yeah, so far there's nothing out of the usual, this is very much Inno's signature pattern.

Just the old song and dance, and the backers consistently supporting it.
Completely accurate. Seems the problem is she doesn't actually want to make this game but feels compelled to keep giving people deadlines out of anxiety, and then stressing out. She doesn't have to lie about it, it's not like she's obligated to anything, just be honest that there will be small infrequent updates with large time gaps in between clearly and people will just have to accept it. This whole dance with repeatedly announcing and lying is definitely not the way to handle it, especially when she's taking money and just putting out repeated update announcements so she can make your donation site look active and not abandoned. I feel like it's not necessary, just do a monthly update and be upfront about the slow update process, that's more of a redeeming quality to have I feel like.

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Completely accurate. Seems the problem is she doesn't actually want to make this game but feels compelled to keep giving people deadlines out of anxiety, and then stressing out. She doesn't have to lie about it, it's not like she's obligated to anything, just be honest that there will be small infrequent updates with large time gaps in between clearly and people will just have to accept it. This whole dance with repeatedly announcing and lying is definitely not the way to handle it, especially when she's taking money and just putting out repeated update announcements so she can make your donation site look active and not abandoned. I feel like it's not necessary, just do a monthly update and be upfront about the slow update process, that's more of a redeeming quality to have I feel like.
Personally, I think the only anxiety on Inno's part is about losing her nearly work-free life of comfort.
As for obligation, it might not be legally binding, but she did make a promise - a moral obligation, at least - to treat the development of this game as a full-time job, which she clearly does not.

In my opinion, she just throws out empty promises and made-up excuses every now and then to keep people invested, with the ocassional update to attract more subscribers when she feels like it or the numbers start dropping. That is not even mentioning how much of the updates is done by contributors.
liliths throne goals.JPG

qweiopfgh61

Feb 24, 2023
Then the free money turns to ash and they may actually have to work

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Maaaan, I think you guys need to find another hobby to distract yourself... Something more fun than speculating about the deep mathematics of this dev's net earnings. :unsure:

We are here to have fun and gaming, not occupy our minds with unnecessary things like that.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
Maaaan, I think you guys need to find another hobby to distract yourself... Something more fun than speculating about the deep mathematics of this dev's net earnings. :unsure:

We are here to have fun and gaming, not occupy our minds with unnecessary things like that.
Counterpoint: I get reactions from doing this. And we both know that the meaning of life is to farm reaction points on this one specific internet forum.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
A little confused on how the game determines what race you are? Cause it feels weird that every part of my character is human except their penis (horse) and their eyes (cat), and the game registers her as a Cat-Girl

Oct 12, 2023
A little confused on how the game determines what race you are? Cause it feels weird that every part of my character is human except their penis (horse) and their eyes (cat), and the game registers her as a Cat-Girl
The peen and vagina are not accounted for what determines your race, your torso, eyes face, arms, legs do however.

To add up, for some sub-species you either need to do some specific changes (long ears, short tail, stripped body) to become a specific subspecies.

If you have wings you also gain "winged" in your race description too.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
You know, four months and 30 pages ago I posted this

I hope you're all ready for the holiday drop off where Inno goes MIA until January, because we're right about there for our yearly event. See y'all in late Feb for the next update.
I was so close to correct. She managed to slip one news post apologizing for the delay in there.

Lets see if she can keep the schedule and push out a full-assed update sometime in the next couple weeks.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
The peen and vagina are not accounted for what determines your race, your torso, eyes face, arms, legs do however.

To add up, for some sub-species you either need to do some specific changes (long ears, short tail, stripped body) to become a specific subspecies.

If you have wings you also gain "winged" in your race description too.
Okay well that's good to know, but like it still feels weird that I register as a cat-girl when the only thing that isn't human is the eyes.

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes