GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
So according to discord, Innoa got hit with the CoL crisis in UK and is dealing with stuff and isn't doing anything besides popping up in Enforcer chat every blue moon.
Cost of Living? I can't imagine that, partly because Inno is not the type to ever be in that situation given she has no employees, a huge income and lives with her darling smother and partly because patreonitis symptoms would include simply asking the fanbase for more money.

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Why are you all so mean? Innoxia works so, so hard. She gets paid practically nothing, only two normal UK salaries, and for that she has to write a line every. single. day.

Can you even imagining the suffering she goes through? The pain to her soul?

She needs a good, long vacation. She only has like 6 a year and it's destroying her that she hasn't had one in -4 months now.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
She's the gift that keeps on giving stealing money from dumb furries. It's actually hilarious that anybody would use 'stress leave because of CoL' as an excuse when everyone can see how much money they are making and that number is more than adequate to get by.

Last edited:

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
soooo, im stuck at the start of the game. after i get a spellbook and get a task called "lilayas tests" my only choice to go forward is "freedom!" but when i click it the game loads for a sec (the blue circle loading cursor thingy) and then nothing happens, can anyone help? (if you need a better explanation of the problem i can explain, its just that its late for me and cant focus lol)

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
soooo, im stuck at the start of the game. after i get a spellbook and get a task called "lilayas tests" my only choice to go forward is "freedom!" but when i click it the game loads for a sec (the blue circle loading cursor thingy) and then nothing happens, can anyone help? (if you need a better explanation of the problem i can explain, its just that its late for me and cant focus lol)
Did you try moving around with the wasd or arrow key?

BooringSeeker

Oct 28, 2022
But I keep coming back to this forum to read the comments. Most of the time those are more entertaining than the game itself.
I don't know what's interesting here. The comments are still the same as they have been for the last year. "Ah, honorable sir! Have you already heard about how despicable Inno is a bad person? She takes money from the respected public and does not bother to do anything!" "Ah, you're right, sir, Inno is a first-rate scoundrel!.." And so in a circle all the time that I read this thread...

Wolfe Verikuu

Mar 4, 2021
Maaaan, I think you guys need to find another hobby to distract yourself... Something more fun than speculating about the deep mathematics of this dev's net earnings. :unsure:

We are here to have fun and gaming, not occupy our minds with unnecessary things like that.
Tbf, the hobby was originally millions throne. But the lack of updates from the dev has taken that hobby away. So instead the hobby is now trying to find out how much the dev lies. Pop in like once A week, see the new arguments to or for the devs behavior, pop out for another week. Get a good laugh out of it at least

chichong

May 7, 2020
I don't know what's interesting here. The comments are still the same as they have been for the last year. "Ah, honorable sir! Have you already heard about how despicable Inno is a bad person? She takes money from the respected public and does not bother to do anything!" "Ah, you're right, sir, Inno is a first-rate scoundrel!.." And so in a circle all the time that I read this thread...
"Interesting"? Nothing, like you already stated it's the always the same story. It's the way you tell the story, not the story itself.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Tbf, the hobby was originally millions throne. But the lack of updates from the dev has taken that hobby away. So instead the hobby is now trying to find out how much the dev lies. Pop in like once A week, see the new arguments to or for the devs behavior, pop out for another week. Get a good laugh out of it at least
To be honest, seeing this thread just makes me sure of what I usually say: "The dev is the heart of the project, and the game shines in the same way that the dev loves it, and is devoted to it."... I can may be having a romantic view of things, but the concept remains the same.

Without a devoted dev, the game becomes lifeless.

Ssato243

Feb 2, 2021
To be honest, seeing this thread just makes me sure of what I usually say: "The dev is the heart of the project, and the game shines in the same way that the dev loves it, and is devoted to it."... I can may be having a romantic view of things, but the concept remains the same.

Without a devoted dev, the game becomes lifeless.
I believe so too

Reactions: Airell

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
Okay well that's good to know, but like it still feels weird that I register as a cat-girl when the only thing that isn't human is the eyes.
are you sure the core wasnt changed? try enchanting a Bread Roll. select primary modifier Core (should be between torso and arms) and secondary modifier Transformative I. that should transform your core to human. maybe that fixes it.

Aug 30, 2018
I just mostly pop in to give updates from Discord because that is the only way to get any updates these days.

Mind you, the "updates" are just "Yeah, Inno is alive and she was last scene on this date" because there are numerous "Is Inno actually okay?" every day now. The CoL stuff isn't official and seems more "second-hand" information because I am getting the impression only DSG has been in contact with her. I am not a demanding person, but I consider it really scummy to ghost paid supporters for months, even if your life is shit.

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
Inno is free to help break the cycle, if she so chooses.

Emogir

Aug 23, 2019
are you sure the core wasnt changed? try enchanting a Bread Roll. select primary modifier Core (should be between torso and arms) and secondary modifier Transformative I. that should transform your core to human. maybe that fixes it.
So uhh, something very interesting. When I get a bread roll and attempt to enchant it like you said, it gives me a "Human elixir of transformative core". When I drink it, however, I'm given a *feline* transformation? Tried it a couple times just to confirm, and yeah, got a cat tail the first time, and grew feline fur on the torso the second. Also tried another unrelated transformation (otter), but that one ended up as feline as well when I actually drank it. Seems like something fucky is going on.

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
just tried, it only resulted in the game freezing for a couple of seconds, and resulting in nothing
so i just tried to run the game without changing any of the preferences or my appearance, nothing, and it let me progress this time by clicking on "freedom" Are there are preferences that make the game not work/ freeze or something?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BaloneyAmone

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
so i just tried to run the game without changing any of the preferences or my appearance, nothing, and it let me progress this time by clicking on "freedom" Are there are preferences that make the game not work/ freeze or something?
i also just tried restarting and actually change my preferences and alter my character, but it froze at the same spot again

LolOkBruh

Dec 19, 2022
i also just tried restarting and actually change my preferences and alter my character, but it froze at the same spot again
ok, so i restarted the game again, and this time i didnt play around the the game preferences, but i customized my character and it worked, dont know why changing the game preference to just not have any males is breaking the game, but it is

4.10 star(s) 119 Votes