KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
So uhh, something very interesting. When I get a bread roll and attempt to enchant it like you said, it gives me a "Human elixir of transformative core". When I drink it, however, I'm given a *feline* transformation? Tried it a couple times just to confirm, and yeah, got a cat tail the first time, and grew feline fur on the torso the second. Also tried another unrelated transformation (otter), but that one ended up as feline as well when I actually drank it. Seems like something fucky is going on.
oh right. forgot bout that.
is a bug. needs to be fixed. u can expect the fix in 5-10 years.
dunno if keldon's mod has it fixed already. need to test it when i got the time. if not then he should fix that.

KaiSakurai

Mar 26, 2020
ok, so i restarted the game again, and this time i didnt play around the the game preferences, but i customized my character and it worked, dont know why changing the game preference to just not have any males is breaking the game, but it is
maybe removing ALL males is breaking the special NPCs. just try to set males to a minimum instead of none at all and increase females. encountering males like that will be very rare but shouldnt crash ur game.

ScoutVIA

Jun 16, 2020
okay hello - im having major issues with the current version. im stuck in the harpy nests, cant leave or save. just spent an hour grinding there and if i exit to restart it im going to lose my save. any help? i cant walk or use the exit.

BaloneyAmone

Mar 3, 2021
okay hello - im having major issues with the current version. im stuck in the harpy nests, cant leave or save. just spent an hour grinding there and if i exit to restart it im going to lose my save. any help? i cant walk or use the exit.
Best solution if you can't save and then edit it to set your location elsewhere is typing buggy to access the debug menu, then go to spawn menu -> spells and spawn the book for Teleport and learn it, then go to Maps and teleport to wherever tile with the fast travel option. It'll mess with progression a bit, but it's better than losing progress.

tehlemon

Jan 26, 2021
Best solution if you can't save and then edit it to set your location elsewhere is typing buggy to access the debug menu, then go to spawn menu -> spells and spawn the book for Teleport and learn it, then go to Maps and teleport to wherever tile with the fast travel option. It'll mess with progression a bit, but it's better than losing progress.
Or just restart and edit your XP/money to match whatever you lost.

Reactions: ScoutVIA

ScoutVIA

Jun 16, 2020
Or just restart and edit your XP/money to match whatever you lost.
Thanks!

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
wait there is a mod for this game ??
Unless you are into little girls and little boys, I wouldn't worry about that mod. It isn't a mod, it is a modified version of the base game. It is it's own, stand alone, game, based on the game in this thread. It lets you adjust the age of most of the characters and the random alley attackers to anything from 2yr old toddlers to 60+ grannies.
If you still want to check it out, look for posts, in this thread, by EmdotRand, they have a link to it in their signature.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

ohbrianErr

Apr 21, 2021
Unless you are into little girls and little boys, I wouldn't worry about that mod. It isn't a mod, it is a modified version of the base game. It is it's own, stand alone, game, based on the game in this thread. It lets you adjust the age of most of the characters and the random alley attackers to anything from 2yr old toddlers to 60+ grannies.
If you still want to check it out, look for posts, in this thread, by EmdotRand, they have a link to it in their signature.
oh dear, that's just something, also thanks for letting me know

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
So when the spiritual sequel eventually is started by someone who can at the very least communicate outside of their hugbox, I would like to suggest having the option to give the player character siblings. I need more banjo music in my life.
if you mean like having a brother or sister who unwillingly came with you and now must be saved, or collected I could see that working as a way to unlock certain features/spells plus if enough are added they could add a mission were you must collect them like pals or some sillyness. however if you mean "siblings" for the sake of "siblings" well you do you.

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
is it just me, or does anyone else feel like this game could benefit form an actual cooking and potion making system? I remember building a milking room before and thinking, "I wish I could turn all this milk into cheese instead of just having to sell it."
Maybe we can use fluids from the different races to create race specific essences, which then can be used to make transformatives when processed with certain ingredients. Makes a hell of a lot more sense then just saying it's maaagiiiic and just brushing it under the rug. Would also give more purpose to places like the kitchen and the lab, too.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
is it just me, or does anyone else feel like this game could benefit form an actual cooking and potion making system? I remember building a milking room before and thinking, "I wish I could turn all this milk into cheese instead of just having to sell it."
Maybe we can use fluids from the different races to create race specific essences, which then can be used to make transformatives when processed with certain ingredients. Makes a hell of a lot more sense then just saying it's maaagiiiic and just brushing it under the rug. Would also give more purpose to places like the kitchen and the lab, too.
fully yes. Tho where would meat come from?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JOSHUAs9 and iev

Gamer Fafala

May 18, 2018
fully yes. Tho where would meat come from?
the same place where all meat comes from. beef pork and poultry can come from farms and ranches, and fish can be caught in rivers. raw ingredients can be sold in shops for early game players to obtain. maybe if they ever decide to get started on property management stuff we could have our own fish hatchery and/or a small farmstead. you could assign slaves or hire friend NPCs to work there and sell the produce.

Reactions: jfmherokiller
4.10 star(s) 119 Votes