• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

babaicheg

Mar 7, 2019
Visit Joseph, do a cowgirl him, anal cowgirl, on four, blowjob. Dont let him cum at any point. Repeat until get 500 sex points. Now you can rise your sex level by 1 every day. Guess its a bug?

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Visit Joseph, do a cowgirl him, anal cowgirl, on four, blowjob. Dont let him cum at any point. Repeat until get 500 sex points. Now you can rise your sex level by 1 every day. Guess its a bug?
Yep, that's a bug...
Thanks for reporting.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So I am at sex level 6 and nothing is changing with the scenes and no story advancement on getting info in the prison. Is there more or do i need to wait for the next update?

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
No idea, have all the prerequisites but doesn't let me go the prison to force Lancaster to tell me
Same for me. I did get the first one I think but after that can't trigger the next. Looking at the script files, I'd guess there are 2-3 more sessions there. Well this is Beta, so it's probably a bug.

Reactions: collinio

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Same for me. I did get the first one I think but after that can't trigger the next. Looking at the script files, I'd guess there are 2-3 more sessions there. Well this is Beta, so it's probably a bug.
I will repair the bugs and come with a ' final' release, planned for coming weekend.

Reactions: BartPS

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Can you send me your savefile?

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
I've heard of advancing through the "stairway to heaven" to get to have anal in a VN, but I think this is the first time you have to wait for a sequel to get to booty play...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Same here with Lancaster and with Final 0.01 version. Visit him once, but them was send home, after that can't visit him again.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Same here with Lancaster and with Final 0.01 version. Visit him once, but them was send home, after that can't visit him again.
Been away for a couple of days. I will look into this tomorrow.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

timmydogg

May 29, 2020
Still not sure what i'm missing, i'm still stuck waiting for Lancaster to travel to colony. I've skipped forward a 30 days to see if it was time prompted

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Can't get final step of Lancaster quest ie second Prison scene. Appiled the Prison fix above. Nada, Thanks