c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
version 0.01 to 0.02 in 5 month ? Does that mean ... final 1.0 in 490 Month ? :unsure: :LOL:
No, as you can't treat version numbers as simply numbers. Otherwise be free to explain to me how I should handle 1.12.7 or even "Ash Surprise Update".
And go for this particular case, we simple don't know. His previous game has about 6 or 7 update, if we use that, then by simple assumptions 2 years or little more.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Vasilji

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
No, as you can't treat version numbrts as simply numbers. Otherwise be free to explain to me how I should handle 1.12.7 or even "Ash Surprise Update".
And gor this particular case, we simple don't know. His previous game has about 6 or 7 update, if we use that, then by simple assumptions 2 years or little more.
... it was just a joke ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Vasilji

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
version 0.01 to 0.02 in 5 month ? Does that mean ... final 1.0 in 490 Month ? :unsure: :LOL:
490 months... I'm an old man then. And Lily an old woman. Don't think she'll still be as playful as she is now.

But seriously: time between updates differ and has everything to do with having a social life, family, friends, a fulltime job and everything else that I love spending time for as much as for this hobby right here.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
490 months... I'm an old man then. And Lily an old woman. Don't think she'll still be as playful as she is now.

But seriously: time between updates differ and has everything to do with having a social life, family, friends, a fulltime job and everything else that I love spending time for as much as for this hobby right here.
... Lily old woman :unsure:... but then she is queen and has a beautiful princesses as daughters... with green skin .. called Gamora

:cool:

Last edited:

berndly

Jul 2, 2020
Hello,
Visit Karen at InterBio I have the clothes and shoes for it and it doesn't work. It just keeps telling me to buy it. I also have the fix. I tried visiting Bio every hour for several days and nothing worked.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
Hello,
Visit Karen at InterBio I have the clothes and shoes for it and it doesn't work. It just keeps telling me to buy it. I also have the fix. I tried visiting Bio every hour for several days and nothing worked.
Same for me. The 2.1 fix do not correct the bug.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Lily II: Masterplan [0.02.1 Beta] [Joker 3D] crunched

Info: You have to apply the attached Bugfix. It's the same that is linked in the OP.

Download Win/Linux/Mac:
- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
View attachment 2675233

Overview:
It can be a full lesbian game if you want it to be,​
I am genuinely thrilled you've let us have this option. More great games with a lesbian route are always more than welcome.

The only downside being, do we need to play the first game to play this?

I ask because cock is forced in the first and that's a bit of a no no when i'm playing fem pro games. I'm one of those loons that like to put themselves in the MC's place and, much like myself, I do like to be able to have my MC stick to a healthy vagitarian diet which the first game doesn't allow.

Reactions: Jo_Zi

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I am genuinely thrilled you've let us have this option. More great games with a lesbian route are always more than welcome.

The only downside being, do we need to play the first game to play this?

I ask because cock is forced in the first and that's a bit of a no no when i'm playing fem pro games. I'm one of those loons that like to put themselves in the MC's place and, much like myself, I do like to be able to have my MC stick to a healthy vagitarian diet which the first game doesn't allow.
No, you don't have to play the first part. The story is explained in the logs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Avaron1974

SRSsrs13

Nov 11, 2023
No, you don't have to play the first part. The story is explained in the logs.
Thank you so much for the update! I can see what a great job you've done with correcting past material and how much new content you've added!

The only thing is, when I got through all the new content I felt a little devastated because at the point where the 0.02 update ends there is a lot to see, but there are not a lot of new scenes and features in the 18+ content area. Maybe you can get us excited and release an small update closer to the New Year that will give access to more scenes? (this would help us considerably as we wait for more global updates, hehehe) :3

Anyway, thanks again for all the hard work! I completely understand your situation and that it's just a hobby and by no means do not want to pressure you in any way, I just really can't wait to see the new content :)

(I apologize for my not so good English)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Great story however as it seems Lily is purposely designed to look underage (despite any shit saying she's 18), that's just not cool.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: guanciale