Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Bugs (and spoilers!)

I went on the coffee date at the mall with June, but now she calls me every morning to invite me to coffee and she never shows up. Either the invite repeating every morning is a bug, or she's a real bitch for messing with my heart this way! (That's a joke. It's clearly a bug. Please nobody over-react to that. :coffee:)
I also can't seem to figure out how to progress. I haven't seen anything indicating I've reached the end of current content, and there are listings in some of the character bios for what to do next, but they just say, "continue X quest," without any clues on how. In theory, I am expecting a call from Karen about the meeting with the ... Tjoz (spelling?) with the aliens that are part of InterBio. Specifically,
Lancaster's bio says "Finish the 'Lancaster Lost' quest" listed in white. Last scene I saw was when I went back to the prison, and Natsuko said he was gone for good and offered Lily security that she turned down.
Karen's bio says "Continue the 'Building a business' quest" (white). Last I saw her, she said she'd contact me with a date and time to meet the aliens.
Slavic's bio has "Finish the 'Lancaster Lost' quest." listed in green, "Continue the 'Building a business' quest" (white), and "Continue the 'BRelentless' quest" (white).
Everyone else says either "wait for update" or just has repeatable events listed.

My guess would be that the quest listing remaining white in Lancaster's bio is simply an error in his bio, and maybe I'm not getting a call from Karen because June won't get off my phone. If I'm actually NOT stuck, then ... I have no idea what to do. I have not yet purchased a pool pass. I didn't even know we could until someone mentioned how expensive it is. I've tried going to the pool a number of times, and I haven't found where to buy it. (Does it only come up again once I have enough money?) Okay, confirmed. Going during the day without enough money just says, "buy a pool a pass" but doesn't say how or how much it costs. Once you have enough money, you can magically go in and buy one. That was not clear to me until I got there.
Addendum: I have now met everyone there is to meet at pool club on each day of the week. Nothing happening with main story/existing quests. No new leads. June still calling me.

Last edited:
Reactions: natti1108

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Bugs (and spoilers!)

I went on the coffee date at the mall with June, but now she calls me every morning to invite me to coffee and she never shows up. Either the invite repeating every morning is a bug, or she's a real bitch for messing with my heart this way! (That's a joke. It's clearly a bug. Please nobody over-react to that. :coffee:)
I also can't seem to figure out how to progress. I haven't seen anything indicating I've reached the end of current content, and there are listings in some of the character bios for what to do next, but they just say, "continue X quest," without any clues on how. In theory, I am expecting a call from Karen about the meeting with the ... Tjoz (spelling?) with the aliens that are part of InterBio. Specifically,
Lancaster's bio says "Finish the 'Lancaster Lost' quest" listed in white. Last scene I saw was when I went back to the prison, and Natsuko said he was gone for good and offered Lily security that she turned down.
Karen's bio says "Continue the 'Building a business' quest" (white). Last I saw her, she said she'd contact me with a date and time to meet the aliens.
Slavic's bio has "Finish the 'Lancaster Lost' quest." listed in green, "Continue the 'Building a business' quest" (white), and "Continue the 'BRelentless' quest" (white).
Everyone else says either "wait for update" or just has repeatable events listed.

My guess would be that the quest listing remaining white in Lancaster's bio is simply an error in his bio, and maybe I'm not getting a call from Karen because June won't get off my phone. If I'm actually NOT stuck, then ... I have no idea what to do. I have not yet purchased a pool pass. I didn't even know we could until someone mentioned how expensive it is. I've tried going to the pool a number of times, and I haven't found where to buy it. (Does it only come up again once I have enough money?) Okay, confirmed. Going during the day without enough money just says, "buy a pool a pass" but doesn't say how or how much it costs. Once you have enough money, you can magically go in and buy one. That was not clear to me until I got there.
Addendum: I have now met everyone there is to meet at pool club on each day of the week. Nothing happening with main story/existing quests. No new leads. June still calling me.
Right, I will redo the logs from scratch in the next update. June calling you is indeed a bug, nothing personal...
As far as I can tell you reached the end of the current quests. Clearly, the logs are not clear on that.

Reactions: Guyin Cognito

SRSsrs13

Nov 11, 2023
Right, I will redo the logs from scratch in the next update. June calling you is indeed a bug, nothing personal...
As far as I can tell you reached the end of the current quests. Clearly, the logs are not clear on that.

Good afternoon, do you know what month the next update will be released? Not rushing you by any means, just really, really looking forward to it!

Maybe you can release something small for the New year? :3

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Im a little disappointed at this game so far. First, the disappointment started in the first part. There were a few characters that had maybe one interaction and went to "end of content for this character in this update". This usually points to more content coming soon in a later update, but that game is complete. Left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Then I figure, hey, part 2 is out, lets try that. And maybe 2 hours in... its almost the exact same game so far with a few slightly different cutscenes, and a new home. So far, it is like 95% re-used content from part 1.

But hey... part2 is still new. Except... you have to repeat all of these "old" scenes again to earn points now. Which kinda sucks... but again, part2 is new. No problem right? You can just hold down control to skip seen stuff. Right? Wrong. Why? No fucking clue. For some reason, even scenes you have already completed are not being recognized as seen so holding control does not work. Unless I want to allow skipping of unseen content, which is risky, since I have no clue if/when/where actual new content will be.

You also make it very hard to know if you need to repeat a scene for any reason. How do I know if I am at the end of Victorias content, or if I just need to repeat her (non skippable) scene 18 more times to unlock something?

So the last 30 minutes of my life have been watching tv, while I randomly click on stuff, then click 50x, look to see if that scene is done, if not, keep clicking. If so, click another scene.

Few suggestions to help reduce the annoyance with some of this stuff.

1: On map, if you cannot go to a location, have its tile greyed out or some visual marker so you dont have to either memorize every schedule, or click on it to find out you cant go there.
2: If there is a pending event for one of them, put a special icon on it (!) or something. Just help draw attention to it.
3: In character list, if there are no pending or completable event left for that character, mark them somehow. Grey them out, etc.
4: On map tiles, show valid times to go to each location.
5: Fix whatever causes us to not be able to skip seen scenes.
6: On sex option tiles, give a visual alert for which ones will or will not give you points. Example, Joseph. Sometimes I will get points for vag + anal + bj, but sometimes I will only get vag points and none for the other 2 options. Make the tiles show somehow whether those actions will benefit you, or just be 50 extra clicks for you do repeat endlessly.
7: Make it so you can get to the quest/plot info from the map too. Going back to apt to view this is an extra unneeded step.
8: Maybe add an icon to each character that has a non-repeatable event pending. So we dont have to click on 30 characters to read each one and see if there is something I need to do with them.
9: Until content grows (assuming I am not just locked out of a lot of new content I cant see yet), maybe leave a note in the description advising that a lot of early content is a repeat of the last game. Keep people from coming into this game and hitting an instant wall of disappointment.
Edit:
10: Get someone to proofread for you. There are a ton of times when a wrong word is used. May be a little thing, but it adds up to subtracting from the experience. "I need you to take a decision" (assume take=make?) "She bleeded" (she bled?). If there were just a few, it would be less noticeable, but they are very frequent.

I know this is kinda bitchy but that is what I am good at. Hopefully some of this might be useful to you and help you improve the users experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: crappypoo

Maxwell02

Oct 6, 2023
Hi

A good game. Most of the Girls are beautiful, and Lilly and Esmeralda's bodies are perfect (I hate big ass and big tits). Also, I'm looking forward to see sex scenes between these two.
I hope next update comes soon.
However, I think all the sex scenes at the same time, is too repetitive.
Example with Joseph... "anal, vag and BJ" at the same time is no good. I would prefer by example, day 1... BJ only... day 2... Anal only... day 3... Vag + BJ... etc.
Finally, good game, you did a good job... keep it up... (y)
(sorry for my english)

Reactions: Jo_Zi

sammoop

Jan 2, 2024
Hi, I have enjoyed playing the 1 st part , since my pc is shit i have only played it on browser.You are doing a great job but it would be appreciable if you publish the sequel of the game in web asap.I 've tried downloading the game but i can't play it,but im really looking forward to play the 2nd part.Thank you for this wonderful game:love:

SRSsrs13

Nov 11, 2023
Hi! Maybe there is an approximate release date for the new update? We are very, very much looking forward to it!

Reactions: Jo_Zi and Maxwell02

Belorda

Mar 15, 2021
Any Ideas with the Job ? I do the job with Sohia 2 Times a week, the pool cleaning at 2 pm and on the days i cant clean the veterans, and i run a negative budget. Emma is working also. How to solve this ?

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Im a little disappointed at this game so far. First, the disappointment started in the first part. There were a few characters that had maybe one interaction and went to "end of content for this character in this update". This usually points to more content coming soon in a later update, but that game is complete. Left a little bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

Then I figure, hey, part 2 is out, lets try that. And maybe 2 hours in... its almost the exact same game so far with a few slightly different cutscenes, and a new home. So far, it is like 95% re-used content from part 1.

But hey... part2 is still new. Except... you have to repeat all of these "old" scenes again to earn points now. Which kinda sucks... but again, part2 is new. No problem right? You can just hold down control to skip seen stuff. Right? Wrong. Why? No fucking clue. For some reason, even scenes you have already completed are not being recognized as seen so holding control does not work. Unless I want to allow skipping of unseen content, which is risky, since I have no clue if/when/where actual new content will be.

You also make it very hard to know if you need to repeat a scene for any reason. How do I know if I am at the end of Victorias content, or if I just need to repeat her (non skippable) scene 18 more times to unlock something?

So the last 30 minutes of my life have been watching tv, while I randomly click on stuff, then click 50x, look to see if that scene is done, if not, keep clicking. If so, click another scene.

Few suggestions to help reduce the annoyance with some of this stuff.

1: On map, if you cannot go to a location, have its tile greyed out or some visual marker so you dont have to either memorize every schedule, or click on it to find out you cant go there.
2: If there is a pending event for one of them, put a special icon on it (!) or something. Just help draw attention to it.
3: In character list, if there are no pending or completable event left for that character, mark them somehow. Grey them out, etc.
4: On map tiles, show valid times to go to each location.
5: Fix whatever causes us to not be able to skip seen scenes.
6: On sex option tiles, give a visual alert for which ones will or will not give you points. Example, Joseph. Sometimes I will get points for vag + anal + bj, but sometimes I will only get vag points and none for the other 2 options. Make the tiles show somehow whether those actions will benefit you, or just be 50 extra clicks for you do repeat endlessly.
7: Make it so you can get to the quest/plot info from the map too. Going back to apt to view this is an extra unneeded step.
8: Maybe add an icon to each character that has a non-repeatable event pending. So we dont have to click on 30 characters to read each one and see if there is something I need to do with them.
9: Until content grows (assuming I am not just locked out of a lot of new content I cant see yet), maybe leave a note in the description advising that a lot of early content is a repeat of the last game. Keep people from coming into this game and hitting an instant wall of disappointment.
Edit:
10: Get someone to proofread for you. There are a ton of times when a wrong word is used. May be a little thing, but it adds up to subtracting from the experience. "I need you to take a decision" (assume take=make?) "She bleeded" (she bled?). If there were just a few, it would be less noticeable, but they are very frequent.

I know this is kinda bitchy but that is what I am good at. Hopefully some of this might be useful to you and help you improve the users experience.
Thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: zebulolo

SRSsrs13

Nov 11, 2023
Thanks a lot for the info! I was starting to get a bit worried about the fate of the game due to the long absence of posts with pictures from the upcoming update. Very glad you've recovered, I wish you continued improved health!

During your absence here, there have been several comments criticizing the game and various tips on how to improve it. Of course, a lot of what has been written will really help to improve the game, but along with that I would like to thank you again for all the effort you have put into its development. Despite all the difficulties, you continue to develop your project and you do it in a very high quality way. You are a very talented developer! Thanks again, looking forward to the new update! (And hopefully, if possible, it will be soon :3).

Reactions: Joker 3d and Jo_Zi

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
Wow, a developer that takes constructive criticism and thanks you for it and says they will work on it without getting all pissy? Points to you man. That adds two stars to the rating I never gave it :p

Reactions: Jo_Zi

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Wow, a developer that takes constructive criticism and thanks you for it and says they will work on it without getting all pissy? Points to you man. That adds two stars to the rating I never gave it :p
It does help if it's constructive though, most of the time it's just people bitching/moaning without actually giving any particular reason why :)

Darkrift411

May 6, 2019
It does help if it's constructive though, most of the time it's just people bitching/moaning without actually giving any particular reason why :)
Sometimes I start off just bitching, but remember that and go back and edit it to be more "this is bad, this is why, this would be better"

Reactions: GarhAngel25

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Sorry if I can't see the obvious. In the "Lancaster lost" task I'm told I must reach level 1. What kind of level is that? I can't find it in the informations about Lily and I have no idea how to reach it.
[Edit] I somehow managed to finish that quest but I still don't know what that level is, unless it's Lily's sex level?

Last edited: