Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...can someone give me a little summary of part 1?
I cant play female protagonists with unavoidable dicks, so part 1 is unplayable for me but since this one is the sequel i may need more then the overview from it.

Reactions: Jo_Zi

Kasheem

Aug 23, 2023
I can't install the Android version. How much space I needed?

Last edited:

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
The first one was too grindy. I managed to finish it, but it felt like a chore at times.

This one, I played only a bit of. No autoplay/skip is a major setback because this game depends on you watching repeatable scenes to gain more sex points. Forcing the player to sit through the same sex scenes - and, if this game is like the previous one, you may be forced to sit through scenes that are not to your liking to advance the main quest - is just wild.

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
$3200 for a pool membership!! In a game that I make about a $100 a week. And if I fail the game ends. Good lord, someone needs to make a money hack for this. Or your spending weeks spamming to make money and nothing else... HUGE FAIL.

Reactions: MythMackay

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LilyIIMasterplan-0.02.1Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I see a couple of comments about the android version not working. This is the android build that Ren'py delivers on my computer. I decided not to create android versions again a while ago because it didn't work then. This time on request of several players a gave it another try. So sorry guys, no android version. I will remove the links and won't be pursuing android releases again.

jonerikson

Apr 17, 2020
Hmm ctrl-skip and rollback features are disabled. Anyone know exactly which variables to change in order to enable it back? I played around with a few and literally skipped the entire update by pressing it for a couple of seconds. Also the scroll wheel rollback variables I changed made it go back entire scenes instead of just a single render...
Drop this file in the game folder and it'll enable rollback.

Tinus Tushy

Apr 27, 2018
Great updat Joker!

Found a little typo when talking to emma about the job at the vets home. "you can -do- this" I take it? ;)