robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
Here is new Save. Fresh start on new dwnld.. Can't get first Lancaster. Is something broke? Thanks!!

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Here is new Save. Fresh start on new dwnld.. Can't get first Lancaster. Is something broke? Thanks!!
So...

After an even more thorough examination I stumbled upon a bug that apparently effected no one else's game but yours. I will first send you an link to an 0.01b Beta release to see if the fix works for you. But it does mean that you will have to start all over once again...

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
So...

After an even more thorough examination I stumbled upon a bug that apparently effected no one else's game but yours. I will first send you an link to an 0.01b Beta release to see if the fix works for you. But it does mean that you will have to start all over once again...
Well, dang!

toobad0912

May 1, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger Losing Lancaster's first level 2 quest? I am pretty sure I have tried every possible time/day combination...

Reactions: 40kk

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
Unfortunately, due to the peculiarities of the country's legislation, I cannot subscribe to an account on the Subscribestar website and read the last post. Can you please tell me how things are going with the update? (as far as possible, there may be something about the content or at least about the new approximate release dates, if there have been any changes)
It's work in progress, planned to be released this month. Because of the story's progress in the new release some "structural" things (jobs, activities) need to progress too. That needed work and time and at the same time I'm trying to offer a fair deal of story progress and new sex content as well. Giving it my best.

animefanboi22

Nov 3, 2020
can't wait for new update, this curr version bit buggy for me (makes sense as its a early version) but content itself is solid, cant wait to try new version... with bug fixes alone I want to rate this game highly on forums as it deservers more traction, gj man & gl with new update!

p.s. I would change/remove that VN tag (and add sandbox tag) as it has sandbox elements & I feel like it would attact more people aswell (as its more dynmaic & feature rich)

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
can't wait for new update, this curr version bit buggy for me (makes sense as its a early version) but content itself is solid, cant wait to try new version... with bug fixes alone I want to rate this game highly on forums as it deservers more traction, gj man & gl with new update!

p.s. I would change/remove that VN tag (and add sandbox tag) as it has sandbox elements & I feel like it would attact more people aswell (as its more dynmaic & feature rich)
Thank you for your kind words. I understand that you encountered bugs. Can you report those, so I can work on fixing them?