LeAsgard

Jun 24, 2020
Early access to release 0.03 Beta of Lily II: Masterplan is now available for sunscribers only . Public release is planned 2 weeks later, second weekend of June.

i dont have a kreditcard, i cant wait 2 week xD you need a side with paypal ! xD

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
Early access to release 0.03 Beta of Lily II: Masterplan is now available for sunscribers only . Public release is planned 2 weeks later, second weekend of June.
great!!!! How have you been Joker?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I'm using a old save.
buggy while visiting the twins, than freezing after clicking ignore, but was able to proceed by clicking [ctrl].

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
I'm using a old save.
buggy while visiting the twins, than freezing after clicking ignore, but was able to proceed by clicking [ctrl].
I assume you're a subscriber. Please visit my SubscribeStar page for support.

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
tl;dr - please re-enable skipping.

--------------

Disabling skipping is a deal-breaker. I am not into alien sex but I'll tolerate it - but if I have to do two alien sex scenes per day to grind stats, why do I have to click-click-click through them dozens of times?? I only need to see goblins fucking the PC once (in apparently the only park that exists in the RenPy world). Similarly, if I get conditioned into speed-clicking as described, then sometimes I'm going to accidentally click past a new line and need to scrollback to read the previous line. Or maybe re-watch a good scene. After some googling, i was able to re-enable scrollback, but skipping is more deeply embedded to a degree I don't care to mess with.

I know devs like getting rid of those options for various valid reasons-- but I delete those games immediately, don't "watch" them here, and no way do I support them on big P or SS.

And I'll put my money where my mouth is: if you have re-enabled skipping and scrollback in your next release, please reply here and I swear I'll join your SS immediately.:alien:

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
tl;dr - please re-enable skipping.

--------------

Disabling skipping is a deal-breaker. I am not into alien sex but I'll tolerate it - but if I have to do two alien sex scenes per day to grind stats, why do I have to click-click-click through them dozens of times?? I only need to see goblins fucking the PC once (in apparently the only park that exists in the RenPy world). Similarly, if I get conditioned into speed-clicking as described, then sometimes I'm going to accidentally click past a new line and need to scrollback to read the previous line. Or maybe re-watch a good scene. After some googling, i was able to re-enable scrollback, but skipping is more deeply embedded to a degree I don't care to mess with.

I know devs like getting rid of those options for various valid reasons-- but I delete those games immediately, don't "watch" them here, and no way do I support them on big P or SS.

And I'll put my money where my mouth is: if you have re-enabled skipping and scrollback in your next release, please reply here and I swear I'll join your SS immediately.:alien:
Skipping is already re-enabled in the new update. I'll see you on my SubscribeStar page . ;)