LeAsgard

Jun 24, 2020
Early access to release 0.03 Beta of Lily II: Masterplan is now available for sunscribers only . Public release is planned 2 weeks later, second weekend of June.

i dont have a kreditcard, i cant wait 2 week xD you need a side with paypal ! xD

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
Early access to release 0.03 Beta of Lily II: Masterplan is now available for sunscribers only . Public release is planned 2 weeks later, second weekend of June.
great!!!! How have you been Joker?

laladon

Aug 24, 2016
I'm using a old save.
buggy while visiting the twins, than freezing after clicking ignore, but was able to proceed by clicking [ctrl].

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
tl;dr - please re-enable skipping.

--------------

Disabling skipping is a deal-breaker. I am not into alien sex but I'll tolerate it - but if I have to do two alien sex scenes per day to grind stats, why do I have to click-click-click through them dozens of times?? I only need to see goblins fucking the PC once (in apparently the only park that exists in the RenPy world). Similarly, if I get conditioned into speed-clicking as described, then sometimes I'm going to accidentally click past a new line and need to scrollback to read the previous line. Or maybe re-watch a good scene. After some googling, i was able to re-enable scrollback, but skipping is more deeply embedded to a degree I don't care to mess with.

I know devs like getting rid of those options for various valid reasons-- but I delete those games immediately, don't "watch" them here, and no way do I support them on big P or SS.

And I'll put my money where my mouth is: if you have re-enabled skipping and scrollback in your next release, please reply here and I swear I'll join your SS immediately.:alien:

Reactions: D_J123

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
tl;dr - please re-enable skipping.

--------------

Disabling skipping is a deal-breaker. I am not into alien sex but I'll tolerate it - but if I have to do two alien sex scenes per day to grind stats, why do I have to click-click-click through them dozens of times?? I only need to see goblins fucking the PC once (in apparently the only park that exists in the RenPy world). Similarly, if I get conditioned into speed-clicking as described, then sometimes I'm going to accidentally click past a new line and need to scrollback to read the previous line. Or maybe re-watch a good scene. After some googling, i was able to re-enable scrollback, but skipping is more deeply embedded to a degree I don't care to mess with.

I know devs like getting rid of those options for various valid reasons-- but I delete those games immediately, don't "watch" them here, and no way do I support them on big P or SS.

And I'll put my money where my mouth is: if you have re-enabled skipping and scrollback in your next release, please reply here and I swear I'll join your SS immediately.:alien:
Skipping is already re-enabled in the new update. I'll see you on my SubscribeStar page . ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lily II: Masterplan [0.03 Public] [Joker 3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Huh, didn't think this 1 would allow to play the MC as a lesbian, might be worth checking out then, thanks for that change from game I, really appreciate the thought either way!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LilyIIMasterplan-0.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: linus.quotes