Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I bought the business outfit and shoes but it kept telling me that I needed to by them to enter the business
So I'm having this issue as well now. There is no fix to download...is my MC's sex level maybe too low?

0tt0von

Dec 19, 2022
aint played this in awhile had $1400 and figured I was ok on cash go to buy the bidness suit and quickly realized just how poor I is, back to the grind.

Minnimix

Jun 18, 2020
1718025176705.png

another bug
pool event .. "you can visit the pool e.g. at "17:00" and when leave the time jumps to 14:00

Last edited:

TheRadiator

Aug 29, 2023
who can i earn more and faster money for the paradiso pass
Unless you want to grind out $20 a day, you need to wait until you finish the first 3 quests: Lancaster Lost, Relentless, and Building a business. Then you become CEO of InterBio and earn $250 a day.

sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
I have the Business Outfit but i can t visit karen in Interbio . Can any help !
You need to wait a few days, but I don't know how many. At that point, going to the InterBio office will start a Karen scene.

nothing came what i miss i have sex level 7 the outfit when i go to interbio if say by the dress but i have it and play 30 days nothing happen can t visit karen

40kk

Sep 2, 2019
Thanks for the character progression walkthrough!!! That was a huge help this update!!!

sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
You need to wait a few days, but I don't know how many. At that point, going to the InterBio office will start a Karen scene.

nothing came what i miss i have sex level 7 the outfit when i go to interbio if say by the dress but i have it and play 30 days nothing happen can t visit karen
can any help me- and i can t visite prisonor again

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.03

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 162 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

sanja1970

Mar 29, 2021
ou need to wait a few days, but I don't know how many. At that point, going to the InterBio office will start a Karen scene.

help please

TheRadiator

Aug 29, 2023
ou need to wait a few days, but I don't know how many. At that point, going to the InterBio office will start a Karen scene.

help please
Did you buy both the dress and shoes at the same time? I think I once tried buying the dress, working some more to save up money, and then buying the shoes. That resulted in the same problem you are having with being told to buy the dress even though I already had it. I tried a new playthrough where I bought both the dress and shoes at the same time, and was able to meet Karen after a few days.

Joker 3d

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2018
have any one a save for me at the point there have buy the buiseness dress and shoes
Sorry all, for my late response. I'm a bit surprised. As far as I knew this was fixed.

Please try , it's also in the OP. Unzip and copy the content to your game folder.

Last edited:
Sep 16, 2019
Could someone please tell me how to meet June at the mall? I received her call and it's now 11.45 but there's no icon for it on the map and I can't find any other way to get there. I've searched the thread and it seems no one else is having this problem so I guess I'm missing something.

Stormyyy

Oct 14, 2018
Could someone please tell me how to meet June at the mall? I received her call and it's now 11.45 but there's no icon for it on the map and I can't find any other way to get there. I've searched the thread and it seems no one else is having this problem so I guess I'm missing something.
You need to unlock the mall via story progression. You unlock it after visiting Slavic.

Once you unlock it then just go to the mall between 12:45-13:15 to see her even if it's days/weeks later.