RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

tembbal

Apr 14, 2018
What are the best methods to increase your corruption? (Sleeping with girls isn't increasing anymore)
There is a section in the Earth Dragon's cave which has 4 tentacle traps that each raise corruption by 2. I found that to be the fastest way to grind corruption. Just keep in mind that you have to sleep in order to reset the traps

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
I have 4 questions:
-How can we unlock Noir at the contractor village ?
-Where is the monster I must beat to free Michiru curse ?
-Is there something interesting in the post apocalypse zombie/tentacule world inside the sea god cult ?
-Where is the last sexulon part ? I have the alpha and the gamma one

disdraon

Nov 16, 2018
I have a question, I am up to the final battle and i am trying to unlock dorothy's scenes but can't figure out how to unlock them. I think i am missing an item cause the hint says something about a tentacle ball, any help would be appreciated.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
1 - You need to go to Grand Capital to find her contractor in the dojo, then run after her to the slums. After that, go back to the contractor village and talk to the two.
2 - First, you need to get all of Michiru's extra skills by talking to her several times. If she starts to mention the monster, you're on track. Then, go to the north of Contractor's Village to the deep jungle. Head through the right path and you should see a very conspicious flesh pillar. Go back to home, sleep and then go there again to get the events (there is no fight).
3 - Doesn't seem like it.
4 - Just keep killing the same sexulon robots. It's a random drop but it shouldn't be hard to get.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I have a question, I am up to the final battle and i am trying to unlock dorothy's scenes but can't figure out how to unlock them. I think i am missing an item cause the hint says something about a tentacle ball, any help would be appreciated.
The tentacle ball is an item that can be created with the alchemy pot. Just make it, sleep and look at the workshop again, if Dorothy is missing, you need to head to her room to get the event.

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
1 - You need to go to Grand Capital to find her contractor in the dojo, then run after her to the slums. After that, go back to the contractor village and talk to the two.
2 - First, you need to get all of Michiru's extra skills by talking to her several times. If she starts to mention the monster, you're on track. Then, go to the north of Contractor's Village to the deep jungle. Head through the right path and you should see a very conspicious flesh pillar. Go back to home, sleep and then go there again to get the events (there is no fight).
4 - Just keep killing the same sexulon robots. It's a random drop but it shouldn't be hard to get.

SeibaUrufu

Dec 21, 2017
I just checked the dojo and there wasn't a single one who talked about the monster, or being a contractor.
Is there a step before I haven't done ? (I have beat the final boss of the main story, so I don't know if it was related to it or not)

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
There are a few times you need to see the girl around the world. Just look for a girl with long green hair wearing black bunny ears. Look in the slums to see if she's there, and then look back at contractor's village to see if she's already back. Otherwise, you'll just need to explore.

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
Not that I know of. There's a walkthrough somewhere, but it is very unclear and badly written. Just tell me what you want to know and I'll answer. I have almost everything in the game, including the full bestiary.
Well, if you don't mind. I don't know how to unlock: H Scene 18 , H Scene 20 , Monster Numbers 017,041,042,043,044,106,128,173,191,192,193,194,195,196. Basically i don't know their locations.
And the last one: The final boss is the Moon Girl? I already collected the 5 fingers, but dunno if after that is the final boss.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Doesn't matter if they are real or fictional, you are still getting off to the depiction of a child, there is a word for that.
There is also a technical, literary term for people who think purely fictional depictions are somehow equal to something involving actual living people.
That term is "idiot".

The first one to get the reference I'm paraphrasing wins an imaginary cookie.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
H Scene 18 - Go to the sea god place in the first city. Go down the right staircase and talk to the person. Sakura should offer to go in your place.
H Scene 20 and Monster 173 - Lose and win to the Spirit World Beast, which is the boss of the sea cult sidequest. To do it, go to the sea cult (yes, the same as above) go into the right staircase and enter yourself. Then go to the southeastern door (someone was blocking it when you got here the first time) there will be a lot of horror movie shit on the room, but after you examine everything and try to leave, a pot will break, examine it to get a candle.
Then leave and go down the left staircase instead, going through the same route you went to save Conlon (the futanari girl), when you reach the final room, there will be a hole you can go through to get to a strange post-apocalyptic modern world setting. Explore it to find the boss. Also, enemies 41-44 are normal encounters here.
Number 17 is a normal enemy encounter that can be found at Dragon's Peak.
Number 128 is the last of the Golden Enemies. You can find him in a particularly conspicuous room in the underwater place, it's just that he doesn't show up everytime. From the beginning, go directly up and then through the northeastern path, that's the place.
Numbers 191-196 are all the various forms of the post-game boss, Star Child. Yes, she is the final challenge, but you can still keep going after beating her. As a side note, when she goes Blade Form, she gets a ridiculous amount of HP and Defense, but don't be fooled, you only have to whittle down a tiny portion of her HP bar for her to change forms again.

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
H Scene 18 - Go to the sea god place in the first city. Go down the right staircase and talk to the person. Sakura should offer to go in your place.
H Scene 20 and Monster 173 - Lose and win to the Spirit World Beast, which is the boss of the sea cult sidequest. To do it, go to the sea cult (yes, the same as above) go into the right staircase and enter yourself. Then go to the southeastern door (someone was blocking it when you got here the first time) there will be a lot of horror movie shit on the room, but after you examine everything and try to leave, a pot will break, examine it to get a candle.
Then leave and go down the left staircase instead, going through the same route you went to save Conlon (the futanari girl), when you reach the final room, there will be a hole you can go through to get to a strange post-apocalyptic modern world setting. Explore it to find the boss. Also, enemies 41-44 are normal encounters here.
Number 17 is a normal enemy encounter that can be found at Dragon's Peak.
Number 128 is the last of the Golden Enemies. You can find him in a particularly conspicuous room in the underwater place, it's just that he doesn't show up everytime. From the beginning, go directly up and then through the northeastern path, that's the place.
Numbers 191-196 are all the various forms of the post-game boss, Star Child. Yes, she is the final challenge, but you can still keep going after beating her. As a side note, when she goes Blade Form, she gets a ridiculous amount of HP and Defense, but don't be fooled, you only have to whittle down a tiny portion of her HP bar for her to change forms again.
Thanks for the help, It was very useful. I can almost complete de bestiary now. The rabbit i can't found it for any fucking thing.
The last thing ( there isn't other things to ask ): What can i do about the things the the main character says: " She can't tell if anything would be useful". I found a lot of intesting things but i can't catch them.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You need certain characters in your party to collect these. Elly for herbs, Mirage for minerals and Olivia for Ritual Stuff.

Miglio666

Jul 16, 2017
Talk to her in the shop in the first town, go to the baptism cave and search the marked places in the sand to find the goddess dress, give it to her, go to dragon's fang peak, find her there, and then go back to the shop and talk to her again.
Thanks.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017

About Michiru quest, u forgot to mention that he "must" talk with some of the fairies on the other side, or it won't trigger the event. He needs to finish all quests with her, then she will ask herself if the monster who cursed her is still within the forest, go to the fairy village above contractor and talk with one of the fairies, it'll mention about the corrupted dick fairies and only then Michiru will say something about the monster and it'll trigger it's appearance in the right side close to the fire temple path. If he made all quests but never talked with the fairy above contractor village, right at the entrance of fairy town, the event won't ever trigger, just saying.

Reactions: H.ERO
4.80 star(s) 4 Votes