RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that. Also, after the event, talk to that specific fairy again to receive a reward.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Not that I know of. There's a walkthrough somewhere, but it is very unclear and badly written. Just tell me what you want to know and I'll answer. I have almost everything in the game, including the full bestiary.
Well, I use a google-translated Japanese wiki or so:

- Search the website with google
- Then click on "Translate this page" below the link google shows for it.
- Then to save time click on "Translating..." that is shown when google tries to load the translated website.
- You should now be at a website with the big headline:
Water plan of the moon - NewMoonLabel - Comprehensive strategy wiki
- On the left side is a vertical sidebar with different games listed.
- Scroll down to the 5th one right now and you will find:

Lily Knight Saga

Q & A
Friend
item
weapon
Armor
skill
Recollection scene
Demon Image Book
Pants dictionary
Capture the main part

That is what I used for completing the game.

Reactions: Black_Flash

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
Can someone list all futa scenes in this game or is it a big of a hassle? I'm around~ 30% of the game i think

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
About Michiru quest, u forgot to mention that he "must" talk with some of the fairies on the other side, or it won't trigger the event. He needs to finish all quests with her, then she will ask herself if the monster who cursed her is still within the forest, go to the fairy village above contractor and talk with one of the fairies, it'll mention about the corrupted dick fairies and only then Michiru will say something about the monster and it'll trigger it's appearance in the right side close to the fire temple path. If he made all quests but never talked with the fairy above contractor village, right at the entrance of fairy town, the event won't ever trigger, just saying.
i still don't now how to trigger Michiru quest, i try to talk to her many times but her still saying "Whew.... and i try go to Fairy village then go to North deep forest with her but can't find flesh pillar still not working, my Michiru now level 52 (using Save Editor online). what do Kinni mean by "get all Michiru Extra skills"??

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
First, you need to get H-scene number 2, otherwise her events won't progress. To do that, you need to have lost a random battle and gotten the event, then go to the harbor and examine the two guys on the south part to see an image. Go to the basement floor of the bar and talk to the person to get a mission. Go to the forest, head left when you reach the bifurcated path, and examine the flower next to the hole to get the event.
After that, speak with Michiru several times to get extra skills, and when that stops, you should be ready.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
First, you need to get H-scene number 2, otherwise her events won't progress. To do that, you need to have lost a random battle and gotten the event, then go to the harbor and examine the two guys on the south part to see an image. Go to the basement floor of the bar and talk to the person to get a mission. Go to the forest, head left when you reach the bifurcated path, and examine the flower next to the hole to get the event.
After that, speak with Michiru several times to get extra skills, and when that stops, you should be ready.
Thank your so much the michiru quest now finally finish

Jackqmn

Jul 26, 2018
How do you get the old man's kid to leave the mine from the old zincto mine? I killed the boss, but the guy isn't leaving the mine. Do I have to turn on the teleport machine? If so, how do I turn it on?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
What do you have to do to get H Scene #2 (Get Pictures of Est Taken Guess Its Her Because It Says Main Heroine's Name In The Hint )? I lost a random battle to the Giant Tamajack or is it supposed to be a non Bossy one but never saw pictures or anything anywhere

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Anyone know how to get the Mirage Seedbed scene?
In chapter / In month 4 and later when you stay a night in Noir's house in the contractor village the ants will attack the village.
Then you can go to that one section in the southwest where you found the ants before.
There is their nest.
Fight your way through.

Afterwards return to your base. Mirage will leave the party.
Once you leave the school through the front entrance you will trigger an event.
Ants will attack the school coming from the training grounds of the school.
You will find a whole in the ground there and can enter the newly built anthill there.
You will obtain the scene when reaching the boss at the bottom.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
What do you have to do to get H Scene #2 (Get Pictures of Est Taken Guess Its Her Because It Says Main Heroine's Name In The Hint )? I lost a random battle to the Giant Tamajack or is it supposed to be a non Bossy one but never saw pictures or anything anywhere
H scene 2 is about taking pictures of Michiru, not Est.
So you must already have recruited Michiru as a companion.

- You must be defeated by a monster in the forest near Hadiq to unlock the first green book "Slightly H CG 1" first.
- Then you will find 2 suspicious men on the southern end of the harbor in Hadiq.
- Trying to talk to them will cause you to hear them talking about some pictures and then it will be found out by Est that there are photos of her and the others being violated by the monsters after that defeat in the forest.
--> Est will find out that the photos come from the woman in the cellar of the bar/guild shared house.

So go and talk to that woman.
She proposes to destroy the photos of Est if Est helps her get photos of Michiru being violated.
She also tells Est how to get the photos so just follow her instructions.
That is how you get H scene 2.

Edit:
In case you mean the 2nd green book "Slightly H CG 2" then you must simply lose to a normal monster somewhere to get the scene.
But since you need to lose to a monster in Hadiq Forest anyway to get the above mentioned scenes you can do that in one move in Hadiq Forest.

Edit2:

Here is a publicdata save file that will allow you to watch all events and bath scenes when putting it in your game path and then starting the game / loading a save file:

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
H scene 2 is about taking pictures of Michiru, not Est.
So you must already have recruited Michiru as a companion.

- You must be defeated by a monster in the forest near Hadiq to unlock the first green book "Slightly H CG 1" first.
- Then you will find 2 suspicious men on the southern end of the harbor in Hadiq.
- Trying to talk to them will cause you to hear them talking about some pictures and then it will be found out by Est that there are photos of her and the others being violated by the monsters after that defeat in the forest.
--> Est will find out that the photos come from the woman in the cellar of the bar/guild shared house.

So go and talk to that woman.
She proposes to destroy the photos of Est if Est helps her get photos of Michiru being violated.
She also tells Est how to get the photos so just follow her instructions.
That is how you get H scene 2.

Edit:
In case you mean the 2nd green book "Slightly H CG 2" then you must simply lose to a normal monster somewhere to get the scene.
But since you need to lose to a monster in Hadiq Forest anyway to get the above mentioned scenes you can do that in one move in Hadiq Forest.
Oh, so we just have to lose in the forest? Doesn't matter if its the Marimo or not?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How do you get the old man's kid to leave the mine from the old zincto mine? I killed the boss, but the guy isn't leaving the mine. Do I have to turn on the teleport machine? If so, how do I turn it on?
Okay, this is pretty stupid, but bear with me. If you have explored the Zincto Mine, then you must have seen a place you couldn't get to because there were holes in the way. In that room, you must examine the walls until you get an event in which a passage is open (I only found this on my fifth visit), go through the passage and eventually you'll come across a giant robot boss, which is one of the wanted monsters. Kill him and the son should already be back with his father, so just go to the house.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Oh, so we just have to lose in the forest? Doesn't matter if its the Marimo or not?
No, it should be a normal enemy because the Marimo will trigger the event for the boss.
So pretty much lose to any normal enemy there - any of those grey ones walking around.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
No, it should be a normal enemy because the Marimo will trigger the event for the boss.
So pretty much losing to any normal enemy there - any of those grey ones walking around.
Okay did that and finished with the woman in the bottom of the bar and did her thing. Talked to Michiuru afterwards and she learned one skill but what to do after that? The Walkthough I found and translated using google translator is either inaccurate or poorly translated maybe both. This is what it says after doing the picture = When the story goes on (the moon moves forward? Defeat the arranged monster?), You can master new skills several times as you speak. What arranged monsters?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Okay did that and finished with the woman in the bottom of the bar and did her thing. Talked to Michiuru afterwards and she learned one skill but what to do after that? The Walkthough I found and translated using google translator is either inaccurate or poorly translated maybe both. This is what it says after doing the picture = When the story goes on (the moon moves forward? Defeat the arranged monster?), You can master new skills several times as you speak. What arranged monsters?
Keep talking with her to get more skills. Eventually that will stop and she will start speaking about the monster who cursed her. Go to the Fairy Village in the Deep Woods (north of Contractor's Village) and talk to one of the fairies near the entrance, who will talk about a monster. Go back to the start of the deep woods and take the right path (the fairy village is in the up path) when the paths split, eventually you'll see a conspicuous pulsating pillar. Examine it, go back home, talk to Michiru, sleep, talk to her again and examine the pillar again and you'll get the event. Go to the Fairy village and speak to the same fairy for a nice reward as well.

Jackqmn

Jul 26, 2018
Kinni, what I meant by "I killed the boss" was I already found the secret path in the old zincto mine and opened the path. I beat the three battle chiefs and the wanted boss from the guild. The old man's son is just stuck there though... When I talk to him he says the same thing about three women running away and the boss is already dead. He doesn't move back to the old man's house though...

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Keep talking with her to get more skills. Eventually that will stop and she will start speaking about the monster who cursed her. Go to the Fairy Village in the Deep Woods (north of Contractor's Village) and talk to one of the fairies near the entrance, who will talk about a monster. Go back to the start of the deep woods and take the right path (the fairy village is in the up path) when the paths split, eventually you'll see a conspicuous pulsating pillar. Examine it, go back home, talk to Michiru, sleep, talk to her again and examine the pillar again and you'll get the event. Go to the Fairy village and speak to the same fairy for a nice reward as well.
Oh, okay thank you for that. Wish google translate didn't suck so bad at doing what its supposed to do

Jackqmn

Jul 26, 2018
Who the hell is Kitty? I looked everywhere and I can't figure out who she is. How do you recruit her?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Kinni, what I meant by "I killed the boss" was I already found the secret path in the old zincto mine and opened the path. I beat the three battle chiefs and the wanted boss from the guild. The old man's son is just stuck there though... When I talk to him he says the same thing about three women running away and the boss is already dead. He doesn't move back to the old man's house though...
That's not the old man's son. Go back to the house.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes