RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes
D

Deleted member 1049296

how are we supposed to trigger the bath scene with conlon?

ma_ko

Apr 15, 2018
I dont have stairs only grave outside of the mansion in the graveyard. Have I missed something?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I dont have stairs only grave outside of the mansion in the graveyard. Have I missed something?
Yes, you have.
Have you talked to those ghosts/lights in the entrance room?
One of them should mention something about the witch and the dragon and that the dragon is dead and has its grave in garden or so.
If you have done all neccessary steps and found the key of the witch then you need to interact with the grave in the garden.
It should turn into stairs that you can descend.

STAIRS.png

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
Yes, you have.
Have you talked to those ghosts/lights in the entrance room?
One of them should mention something about the witch and the dragon and that the dragon is dead and has its grave in garden or so.
If you have done all neccessary steps and found the key of the witch then you need to interact with the grave in the garden.
It should turn into stairs that you can descend.

View attachment 210957
I got the stair way to teh basement but no chest :( I got the other key, talked to every ghost and person on the entrance room...not sure what i missing :/ All i see are 2 dragon statues in teh basement, nothing else really :'(

D

Deleted member 1049296

Have you recruited her as possible party member?
It should be available if you already have her.
yes I found it thanks can you tell me how can I unlock sex with Giselle at night

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I got the stair way to teh basement but no chest :( I got the other key, talked to every ghost and person on the entrance room...not sure what i missing :/ All i see are 2 dragon statues in teh basement, nothing else really :'(
How many of those ghosts are still in the entrance hall for you?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
yes I found it thanks can you tell me how can I unlock sex with Giselle at night
Hopefully you are not in the final month.
For Giselle you need to go to the Harbor of the Empire.

There is that one storehouse with that suspicious guy.
He offers a suspicious job for Giselle to do.

She must do that job twice - she can do it once a month.
Once Giselle did the job those two times you can then visit her at night.

D

Deleted member 1049296

Hopefully you are not in the final month.
For Giselle you need to go to the Harbor of the Empire.

There is that one storehouse with that suspicious guy.
He offers a suspicious job for Giselle to do.

She must do that job twice - she can do it once a month.
Once Giselle did the job those two times you can then visit her at night.
ok thanks I have only done the job once right now
how am I supposed to solve the problem of the sea god cult followers that are collapsing there is a town with dolls there but the doll that is on the stairs doesn't move

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
how am I supposed to solve the problem of the sea god cult followers that are collapsing there is a town with dolls there but the doll that is on the stairs doesn't move
Just keep looking around and examining everything. Eventually an event will happen that will change the place into a destroyed city.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
There is some toilet room or so in the north.
When you enter that room (or maybe walk to its back side after entering it) an event will trigger as Kinni said.
That is what I remember.

D

Deleted member 1049296

There is some toilet room or so in the north.
When you enter that room (or maybe walk to its back side after entering it) an event will trigger as Kinni said.
That is what I remember.
thank you to you both

Jackqmn

Jul 26, 2018
There's a piano is one of the rooms next to the bath in the mansion, interact with it and there should be a ghost rape scene. There's also that big slab of stone with that orb in the middle next to the entrance to the back of the mansion interact with that and the chest with the lizard key should appear in the basement (also, I tried interacting with that slab of stone once before and nothing happened so I think the slab of stone only works after you unlock all the slightly h-events in the mansion).

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
all of them, 3 wisps on the left, the shop owner north table, 2 wisps on right and the one ghost you can dance to to get out.
Did you interact with the things in the rooms at all?
Whenever you "experience" the part those ghosts talk about they would disappear from the entrance hall.
So go through the mansion and interact with everything you can find.
Then you should make progress and the ghosts will disappear one by one.

D

Deleted member 81575

I've gotten far enough to unlock the Promise Ring, but I can't give it to Leaf? I have the option for Dorothy, Giselle and Sakura, just not her..

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I've gotten far enough to unlock the Promise Ring, but I can't give it to Leaf? I have the option for Dorothy, Giselle and Sakura, just not her..
Have you paid some night visits to Leaf already?
After some visits if you are in possession of an evil gem then she will absorb that gem after a night visit.

If she has already absorbed the evil gem then there should come a time when Leaf will be the dominant one during the H scene.
-> I am not sure if you need to visit her at night or try to go to sleep in your bed and she will come to you for that event.
-> So save and try to return to your own bed and see if Leaf turns up.
-> If Leaf does not come then try to visit her.

You must have defeated the Huge Slime Bug in Oak Cementery and opened the H scene 23 with the CG key you got from defeating it.
Or you must have been defeated by it.
Seems like this scene is neccessary to confess to Leaf.

Once these conditions are met and you have a promise ring in your inventory it should bring up the confession by talking to her in the workshop/smithy in the school.

D

Deleted member 81575

Have you paid some night visits to Leaf already?
After some visits if you are in possession of an evil gem then she will absorb that gem after a night visit.

If she has already absorbed the evil gem then there should come a time when Leaf will be the dominant one during the H scene.
-> I am not sure if you need to visit her at night or try to go to sleep in your bed and she will come to you for that event.
-> So save and try to return to your own bed and see if Leaf turns up.
-> If Leaf does not come then try to visit her.

You must have defeated the Huge Slime Bug in Oak Cementery and opened the H scene 23 with the CG key you got from defeating it.
Or you must have been defeated by it.
Seems like this scene is neccessary to confess to Leaf.

Once these conditions are met and you have a promise ring in your inventory it should bring up the confession by talking to her in the workshop/smithy in the school.
Strange, she's absorbed the Evil Gem and I can now choose either Tease Leaf or Be Teased for the night sex scene. I've also used the If item to unlock the H Scene 23, in fact the only scenes I'm missing are H40 (Mysterious Tentacle), H42 (Berserk Crest), H43 (Nightcrawling Again), H44 (Dubious Photo Session), and the Slightly H Events (Lose to the Giant Manmen Flower) and (Wall Tentacle).

Maybe one of those events are necessary? (Don't know how to get those).

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes