RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Who the hell is Kitty? I looked everywhere and I can't figure out who she is. How do you recruit her?
Okay, this is pretty stupid, but bear with me. If you have explored the Zincto Mine, then you must have seen a place you couldn't get to because there were holes in the way. In that room, you must examine the walls until you get an event in which a passage is open (I only found this on my fifth visit), go through the passage and eventually you'll come across a giant robot boss, which is one of the wanted monsters. Kill him and the son should already be back with his father, so just go to the house.
Talk to the old man to get an item. Go to Forest Village Sennon, enter the weird house, talk to Liezel to give her the item, go back to school to sleep then talk to her again to get Kitty.

Reactions: Savethepoet

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Okay did that and finished with the woman in the bottom of the bar and did her thing. Talked to Michiuru afterwards and she learned one skill but what to do after that? The Walkthough I found and translated using google translator is either inaccurate or poorly translated maybe both. This is what it says after doing the picture = When the story goes on (the moon moves forward? Defeat the arranged monster?), You can master new skills several times as you speak. What arranged monsters?
Okay, here is the things you have to do in steps:

Be defeated in by a monster in the Forest near Hadig - not anywhere else but there!
h cg 2 - 0.png

Then go to the port in Hadig.
There are now 2 guys here:

h cg 2 - 1.png

Try to interact with those guys.
And then go to interact with the woman below the bar:

h cg 2 - 2.png

She will tell you to get pictures of Michiru in order for her to erase the pics of the MC.
She also tells you where to go to get those pictures of Michiru.
And that place is here:

h cg 2 - 3.png

To trigger the event investigate the flowers I marked in section 4 of this last screenshot.
That should unlock H CG 2.

Afterwards you can go to the woman under the bar again to get some money and a bit of increase in corruption for handing over the photos of Michiru.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
does this have multiple endings?
No, the only difference for the "final" ending after defeating the final hidden boss is that the final dialogue in the bath changes a little depending on which weapon type you selected for Est because that last bath scene is a discussion on who takes which spot for the 12 knights.

So depending on which weapon you choose for Est it will change the discussion to "Weapon X is filled by persons abc and Est. But we plan to create a new spot for Est with her tentacles as the signature for the spot instead of a weapon."
That is the whole difference.

Btw. you can even take over the "Ring of Promise" to a New Game+ several times and then simply hand over the rings to all 5 possible receivers (Dorothy, Sakura, Giselle, Leaf and Angela) in the 5th run through the game.
There is no problem with confessing to all 5 of them in one run.

However best is to confess to Angela last in that case because the other 4 have the confession event marked as done after doing it once in a run while Angela's confession event does not seem to have a marker for being done.
It will happen as long as you have a Ring of Promise in your inventory every time you pay a night visit to her after being able to confess to her.

Reactions: H.ERO

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
No, the only difference for the "final" ending after defeating the final hidden boss is that the final dialogue in the bath changes a little depending on which weapon type you selected for Est because that last bath scene is a discussion on who takes which spot for the 12 knights.

So depending on which weapon you choose for Est it will change the discussion to "Weapon X is filled by persons abc and Est. But we plan to create a new spot for Est with her tentacles as the signature for the spot instead of a weapon."
That is the whole difference.

Btw. you can even take over the "Ring of Promise" to a New Game+ several times and then simply hand over the rings to all 5 possible receivers (Dorothy, Sakura, Giselle, Leaf and Angela) in the 5th run through the game.
There is no problem with confessing to all 5 of them in one run.

However best is to confess to Angela last in that case because the other 4 have the confession event marked as done after doing it once in a run while Angela's confession event does not seem to have a marker for being done.
It will happen as long as you have a Ring of Promise in your inventory every time you pay a night visit to her after being able to confess to her.
Thanks for the answer

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Please help I've gotten michiru all 4 attacks and she is saying that the monster is not dead. Where do I find here monster?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Please help I've gotten michiru all 4 attacks and she is saying that the monster is not dead. Where do I find here monster?
Go to the fairy village north of the contractor's village.
Speak with the 2 fairies near the entrance of the fairy village.

One of them will mention the futa fairies in the forest behaving strangely or so.
And Michiru will connect that to the tentacle monster who cursed her still not being completely defeated.

Once you had that dialogue leave the Fairy Village and use the Fairy Carriage to return to the starting point of the deep jungle.
Then go deeper into the jungle according to the following screenshot.
There interact with the spawned tentacle to fight it and release Michiru from the cursed tentacle panties.

tentacle.png

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Her monster*. Also where are the screaming monsters??
Because all you have to do is search the jungle and Elly will notice the monsters when you find them if you got the quest already I will not help more than this:
All you have to do is search the jungle north and south of the contractor's village.
They are in one part of the jungle.

tembbal

Apr 14, 2018
Just a few questions to complete my H collection.
1. Where do you find all of Dorothy's books? (H event 35)
2. After the first date, how do you go on further dates with Sakura? (H event 41)
3. How do you trigger H event 44?
Thanks

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
this game is fun to play it sad i have finish this game, i am looking for game that's almost like this any suggestion which games?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Just a few questions to complete my H collection.
1. Where do you find all of Dorothy's books? (H event 35)
2. After the first date, how do you go on further dates with Sakura? (H event 41)
3. How do you trigger H event 44?
Thanks
1. The books you get from:
- one drops from Helen (the red clothed blond thief girl) in the slave battle stadium
- one is found in a chest in the cementery area
- one id found in the library/study of the vampire girl.
- one is in a treasure chest in the Old Zincto Mine
- one is hidden in a shelf in the church headquarters
- one can be picked up in the town/village of the ice dragon

2. Have you talked to Sakura?
You need to speak to her in the school.
Then she usually tells you where the next date takes place.
The 2nd date takes place in the bar in the slums of the Gran Capital.
The 3rd date takes place in the harbor of the town in the eastern lands.

3. H event 44 takes place in Mirage Coast.
In that first house you walk by.
There on the 2nd floor is the swimsuit designer that looks for young girls as "models" for his newest creation.
You can only trigger this event after "game clear" = beating Angela in the star tower because you need the princess Marika, knight Astel and the helper girl Lira as companions to trigger the scene.
Also you need Tutuas (the catgirl merchant) as companion and her events advanced that she is in the school and tells you that she will sell the shrinking drug once things have settled down when you talk to her.
Once you have all that, go and talk to that swimsuit designer in Mirage Coast.

Reactions: Savethepoet

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
2. Have you talked to Sakura?
You need to speak to her in the school.
Then she usually tells you where the next date takes place.
The 2nd date takes place in the bar in the slums of the Gran Capital.
The 3rd date takes place in the harbor of the town in the eastern lands.
Just one thing you're forgetting. The events with Sakura won't trigger unless you've done the Tentacle Gem event. Go to the crystal in your room with maximum corrosion (to increase corrosion, sleep while horny then go back to your room to do the masturbation event), choose to craft the "tentacle-like gem", the same one from Leaf's events. Now, do a night visit to Sakura's room and you'll get the event. After that, talk to her and she should mention the date.

Reactions: Xyav

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
Hey guys, im in the mansion by the old graveyard, i found one key and the fire wisp says the other is in the basement...where is that?? i looked everywhere and no luck :(

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, im in the mansion by the old graveyard, i found one key and the fire wisp says the other is in the basement...where is that?? i looked everywhere and no luck :(
There are stairs heading down on the place there used to be a grave on the outside part of the mansion.

Johnt123

Nov 12, 2017
There are stairs heading down on the place there used to be a grave on the outside part of the mansion.
Thanks! but where is the key in the basement :( I swear i've checked every corner of it and nothing lol
appreciate the help!

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
how to recruit elly ?
After you get through Old Zincto Mine and enter Crystal Cave, she will be there. If he isn't, then you probably missed an event involving her in some other place, so just recheck everywhere.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Thanks! but where is the key in the basement :( I swear i've checked every corner of it and nothing lol
appreciate the help!
... Are you sure you're in the right basement? Like I said, you need to go outside (through the left exit from within the mansion) then go up (not going through the left path) and go down the stairs. There is a chest in plain sight there.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes