RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
You don't. When you need something above 100, that means desire + corruption, so just increase your desire.

Dept95

Feb 19, 2018
So i completed the whole game, except one scene involving the shrinking potion in mining town. Tutuas is telling me that shes preparing for selling it, but i cant figure out how to get it.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Just talk with the person in the mining town. You need to complete the story before it can trigger, though.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
So i completed the whole game, except one scene involving the shrinking potion in mining town. Tutuas is telling me that shes preparing for selling it, but i cant figure out how to get it.
Remember that swimsuit designer/seller in Mirage Coast's first house on the 2nd floor?
Talk to that designer again.
That is the person Kinni meant.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Hi everyone.
This game is a pleasant RPG with a true story.
The h scenes are (for me) only a bonus, and greatly reduced by mosaics.
I've finished the main part of the game but i'm still missing things.
- I can't give the promise ring to Giselle (to bad cause she is always in my party). The "job" has been done many times. The suspicious guy who give the job is not even here (the house on the empire's port) anymore.
- I can't trigger the lewd version event with Leaf at the slum school with the kids (tried many things, horny, without pantie, desire 100 ... it won't trigger) so obviously H event 27 ' attacked by Leaf" is not available and the promise ring can't be given to Leaf.
- I'm missing two panties : last row, second one from the start and second one from the end (33 and 40)
- I also missed the no pantie version of H event 3 (crossing slime), is there a way to see it apart from doing another game ? (all the treasures have been taken so far).
- I have recruited everyone on the ally screen (even the after main game players). Still there is a bath conversation which won't trigger, the last one on the purple row.

I tried the translated wiki for all of these missing things ... with no success.

Thanks for you help

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
- I can't give the promise ring to Giselle (to bad cause she is always in my party). The "job" has been done many times. The suspicious guy who give the job is not even here (the house on the empire's port) anymore.
Have you paid her a night visit while owning an evil gem?
You must give an evil gem to her after all.

- I can't trigger the lewd version event with Leaf at the slum school with the kids (tried many things, horny, without pantie, desire 100 ... it won't trigger) so obviously H event 27 ' attacked by Leaf" is not available and the promise ring can't be given to Leaf.
You must have Leaf in horny state I think to trigger that lewd event.
After all it is an event for Leaf and not for Est.

- I'm missing two panties : last row, second one from the start and second one from the end (33 and 40)
Panties No. 33: Oni's panties
In the infirmary in the slave stadium is an oni girl sleeping in one of the beds.
"Investigate" her to take her panties.

2nd from the end is no. 39 the last one on the 5th row is number 40.

So both to be sure:

Panties No. 39: Cekebrity
If I remember correctly they should be in the inn with the onsen in the Eastern country.
There you get the bath scene for the Eastern bath and if you then investigate the changing room there should be the panties hidden there.

Panties No. 40: Magical Paint
In the Eastern country in the marked place is a store that sells magical paint and will ask for ingredients and 1 day after getting the ingredients to make the paint.
Get the paint and you have the "panties".

Finally Panties no. 41: White Goop
After getting all other panties visit the panties collection room and talk to the woman in the bottom right corner to get the final "panties".

- I also missed the no pantie version of H event 3 (crossing slime), is there a way to see it apart from doing another game ? (all the treasures have been taken so far).
Do you mean "Slightly H Event 3: Tentacle Swamp"?
If you got all treasure chests in the Sewer and Baptism Cave then you really can only get it with a new game.

- I have recruited everyone on the ally screen (even the after main game players). Still there is a bath conversation which won't trigger, the last one on the purple row.
You must defeat the final hidden boss and then go to the bath.
That bath scene is so to say the "real ending" of the game.

You can continue to play afterwards but you have cleared the whole storyline at that point.
So it would be a true "game clear" modus now to only complete your collections of items and scenes.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Thanks for your quick response.
- I've paid many night visits to Giselle holding evil gems. The scene is always the same (tentacles in a circle like the seal of the collar). Nothing more happens in the morning like it was the case for Dorothy. I think I need a prerequisite like for example talking to someone or doing something. But I tried many NPC (mainly in Hadig and Empire) without success. I will continue night visits.
- Yeah I've tried that. Leaf in horny state or Leaf not wearing pantie. But heroine (I named her Bitch don't know why :) ) was in an horny state too so I will try only Leaf in this state.
- Oh my bad yes it was 33 and 39. I have the Oni I must have forgotten to look at me in the mirror. Will go to the onsen at once :)
- yep light h scene 3 ... ok I was expecting this answer
- last bath scene ... ok wait and see then

oh and another question since i'm lazy to complete the monster encyclopedia ... what is the last reward (when reaching 100%) ?

[Edit]
- ah ah it worked. Two more night vists in a row and tadaa. Giselle got one more skill and can finally accept the ring. Many thanks.
- ah ah (bis). Two night visits in a row and Leaf got another skill (gem needed). Another night of sleep and she came to heroine room (h scene attacked by Leaf). This was the prerequiste for the 2nd version of the h scene with the boy in the capital school. Doing this h scene a second time result in a huge up of desire and ... Back to the knight school you can talk to her (blacksmoth area) et voilà ... ring available.
- pantie 39 checked ... the last one is not 33 but 34 (yep i've got a big problem with mathematics lol)

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Panties no. 34 are the Fairy Panties.
They should be somewhere in the Fairy Village.
Just check everything there and you should find them.

---

The reward for 100% monster encyclopedia is the accessory "Great Magical Dictionary" - effects: double circle protection against all status abnormalities + MP consumption reduced to 1/3 (or by 1/3?)

---

About your problem with Leaf I have found the answer.
You need to be attacked by Leaf first and then you can get the lewd event in the school in the slums.
To do that instead of going to Leaf's room at night you must try to sleep in your own room.
Leaf should then come to you and the event no. 27 should happen.

Also it seems you need to have the lewd version of the school incident happen twice in order to confess to Leaf.
After that you can confess to Leaf in the smithery in the school.

---

About Giselle - just to be sure:
1. You still have a Promise Ring, right?
You only get 1 Promise Ring per run through the game. So if you only played it once and have already confessed to a girl you have no more Promise Ring and hence you cannot confess to anyone anymore either.

2. Have you unlocked H event no. 31?
The event when Tutuas uses the shrink medicine on Giselle.
Then after that a bath scene should become available.
The ability to confess to her should be available after those two are done if you have a Promise Ring in your inventory.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Shame on me ... I didn't watch these fairy panties in the mirror.
Now the collection is finally complete (nice reward btw).
I stop when confess become available :p not giving any promise lol

Neetguy

Jan 14, 2018
How can i create the tentacle ball i dont see the option at the pot i am in the 8th moth

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
i find it funny that the spear job suits my MC playstyle well. It's pretty well balanced.

the reason why it's funny? cause spear users fall under Capricorn, which is my zodiac sign

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
About the Tentacle Swamp, there is actually a way to get it even after you get all the chests. There is a Swamp Area in front of one of the torches.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
How can i create the tentacle ball i dont see the option at the pot i am in the 8th moth
It's in the basic alchemy, I think.

I also used my own sign, Gemini. She was always in the back row, but all in all I can't complain.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Shame on me ... I didn't watch these fairy panties in the mirror.
Now the collection is finally complete (nice reward btw).
I stop when confess become available :p not giving any promise lol
Do you still need something or can you now confess to all 5 girls?

P.S.: If you still miss something you could upload your save file here. Then I could check what you might be missing by trying it out myself.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
i find it funny that the spear job suits my MC playstyle well. It's pretty well balanced.

the reason why it's funny? cause spear users fall under Capricorn, which is my zodiac sign
I just picked it 'cause it's one of the "rank-insensitive" weapon options allowing for more flexibility in party compositions. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(Also spears are cool and tragically underrepresented in the vast majority of games; represent!)

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Hi.
Thanks to your help Xyav, I can now confess to all the girls i was missing (Leaf and Giselle) and have a complete collection of panties (including the last one ... overpowered at least).

I saw you write about another swamp area in front of a torch ? Don't know which torch you're talking about but I'll certainly find it during the last explorations ... 3 more fingers to find, the contractor to beat (she's something)

Reactions: Xyav

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
The swamp area in front of a torch is in the Baptism Cave, if that helps.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Hi.
Thanks to your help Xyav, I can now confess to all the girls i was missing (Leaf and Giselle) and have a complete collection of panties (including the last one ... overpowered at least).

I saw you write about another swamp area in front of a torch ? Don't know which torch you're talking about but I'll certainly find it during the last explorations ... 3 more fingers to find, the contractor to beat (she's something)
Since I made a mistake of forgetting that tentacle swamp before the torch.
Here it is.

In the baptism cave do the following as soon you reach the area where you need to change torches from blue fire to red fire and vice-versa to change the crystals blocking the way from blue to red and vice-versa.

-> Make your way to the left after crossing the first bridge upwards.

Then you will find one of those torches for changing the crystals behind such a tentacle swamp.
There you can still get the pantyless version you are missing.

baptism cave.png

Shiruzeny

Jan 10, 2019
I need help I need 1 last book for dorothy but I can't find it, I'm not sure which book i'm missing. I also saw the post of page 7 to find everything but that doesn't help. Anyone got a specific location for the graveyard area?

The books you get from:
- one drops from Helen (the red clothed blond thief girl) in the slave battle stadium (I think i had it?)
- one is found in a chest in the cementery area - really unsure and confused about this one
- one id found in the library/study of the vampire girl. (done)
- one is in a treasure chest in the Old Zincto Mine - unsure
- one is hidden in a shelf in the church headquarters (done)
- one can be picked up in the town/village of the ice dragon (done)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes