RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
How can i take the Black Vessel for Dorothy and be able to create Link Crystals? ( I'm in Hard Mode )

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
The book to create the black vessel is in the ice dragon village.
Link crystals : there is a quest involving Ellie and Michiru (yeah I think its Michiru) after getting off Michiru tentacle pantie.
Ellie earns a lot of money and then buy a new alchemy pot for the school -> crystals available (and some nice armors too)
If I remember correctly this quest take place somewhere in the southern jungle.

Oups : the quest for the reinforced alchemy pot involved Ellie and Leroux. It's not really a quest since it happens automatically when you found the scream cheese monsters (The cook in Raji's mansion ask for that).

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
How can i take the Black Vessel for Dorothy and be able to create Link Crystals? ( I'm in Hard Mode )
As far as I know you cannot create Link Crystals at all.
You can only pick them up and hence they are very limited in quantity.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
guys... i'm stuck at the boy scene... i already trigger the with & without panties scene ( before entering sewer ), and found their secret base and they run away... any idea where can i find them ?
thanks

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
You can Create. I have been doing this a lot in normal mode
Are you sure you are talking about the same item?
I have 100% clear rate and I cannot create the link crystals (status boosting items) in alchemy.
I even checked the Japanese wiki again before my previous post and the Japanese wiki, too, states that you can only get these items by picking them up.

I think he means these crystals:

link crystals.png

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
guys... i'm stuck at the boy scene... i already trigger the with & without panties scene ( before entering sewer ), and found their secret base and they run away... any idea where can i find them ?
thanks
The next day go to the spot before the sewer again without panties.
The boys will show up again.
You also need either corruption or desire to be 10 or 20 at least or so.
Then after separating from your group go to the boys' secret base.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
The next day go to the spot before the sewer again without panties.
The boys will show up again.
You also need either corruption or desire to be 10 or 20 at least or so.
Then after separating from your group go to the boys' secret base.
next day ? i mean i need to take a sleep first ? also i found the base while solo if it helps... i'm still confused .. ah and i have 28 corruption

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
next day ? i mean i need to take a sleep first ? also i found the base while solo if it helps... i'm still confused .. ah and i have 28 corruption
Yes, after finding their base you must sleep and then go to the spot where they flip up Est's skirt.
Then you go to their base again and should find them.

P.S.: I am not sure if corruption or desire must be 20.
So best is to have both at 20 or higher.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
Yes, after finding their base you must sleep and then go to the spot where they flip up Est's skirt.
Then you go to their base again and should find them.

P.S.: I am not sure if corruption or desire must be 20.
So best is to have both at 20 or higher.
ah i see... thankies

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
asking again.. how to increase desire ? without raising erosion if it can...
thanks

edit :
after defeating the cursed magic sword on hardig harbour.. is there any H-scene related after this ? or just the sword drop

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
asking again.. how to increase desire ? without raising erosion if it can...
thanks
Easiest way is the Aphrodisiac consumables (50 a shot, you can craft more at the alchemy cauldron) and, somewhat more involved, rinse-and-repeat of ingesting slime in the southern jungle and... extruding... it in any toilet (30 every time).

Incidentally as you get a bit further into the game Erosion actually becomes useful as you can use the McGuffin sphere stored in your room to convert it into items - the "Growth Tentacle" accessory being particularly convenient as it doubles exp gain which has obvious utility when you want to level grind party members (Est can't equip it herself).

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
Easiest way is the Aphrodisiac consumables (50 a shot, you can craft more at the alchemy cauldron) and, somewhat more involved, rinse-and-repeat of ingesting slime in the southern jungle and... extruding... it in any toilet (30 every time).

Incidentally as you get a bit further into the game Erosion actually becomes useful as you can use the McGuffin sphere stored in your room to convert it into items - the "Growth Tentacle" accessory being particularly convenient as it doubles exp gain which has obvious utility when you want to level grind party members (Est can't equip it herself).
ahh i see thankies... i just want to see the re-entering that magic shop on empire ( need 150 of corrupt + desire )

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
edit :
after defeating the cursed magic sword on hardig harbour.. is there any H-scene related after this ? or just the sword drop
If there is a h scene related to a boss you get an item that unlocks the H scene in case you defeated it without losing to it before that.
So if there is an H scene related to a boss monster you can check your inventory in the key item sections for the item.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
If there is a h scene related to a boss you get an item that unlocks the H scene in case you defeated it without losing to it before that.
So if there is an H scene related to a boss monster you can check your inventory in the key item sections for the item.
ahh i see.... it only drop weap... also i just found that it triggers the miko to join est party to search for other cursed weap

Draxaxus

Feb 19, 2018
Are you sure you are talking about the same item?
I have 100% clear rate and I cannot create the link crystals (status boosting items) in alchemy.
I even checked the Japanese wiki again before my previous post and the Japanese wiki, too, states that you can only get these items by picking them up.

I think he means these crystals:

View attachment 221994
Yes, that Crystals. I can create them. But only got it in normal mode, dunno when or why
1547346667167.png
1547346757260.png

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
You're right. Took my old save (i'm doing a new game) to check.
Easy and Normal mode -> Crystal Alchemy is here
Hard mode -> Crystal Alchemy disapear
So it's not that you are missing something, it's due to the mode.
(The statue in the attic could be use to make crystals and then re-switch to hard mode).

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck in a part where I have to explore the southern jungle. But I went everywhere and nothing happened. Already got olivia in my party but I have no idea what I have to do or where to go. Need help plz

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
how to find the sacred beast H scene ? i already go to the post-apocalyptic, found a salvage paper and explore the maps... but i can't find the boss... any idea what am i missing ?
thanks

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes