RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I'm stuck in a part where I have to explore the southern jungle. But I went everywhere and nothing happened. Already got olivia in my party but I have no idea what I have to do or where to go. Need help plz
Did you find the contractor village already?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
How to get the other promising ring after got one from ice cave?
You only get one ring in every run through the game.
So if you want to confess to another girl you need to play the game again.
If you want to confess to all five girls in one run then you need to do 4 runs without confessing to any of them and then confess to all 5 in the 5th run.

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
For some reason I can't get Lira's scenes at all. I did the bath scene with Conlon and went to check in the back of the bath (assuming thats where the fire logs are) like it said but nothing happened unless I'm reading the hint wrong. Or, does it have to be during a certain month?

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
Did you find the contractor village already?
I actually found what I was missing. I didn't do the graveyard event (which I skipped because of the demon princesses event, I needed to grind a little bit). I forgot I haven't done that yet.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
For some reason I can't get Lira's scenes at all. I did the bath scene with Conlon and went to check in the back of the bath (assuming thats where the fire logs are) like it said but nothing happened unless I'm reading the hint wrong. Or, does it have to be during a certain month?
It can be accessed starting in the 5th month after you recruited Tutuas.
You need Tutuas cause she is also involved in Lira's scenes.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
It can be accessed starting in the 5th month after you recruited Tutuas.
You need Tutuas cause she is also involved in Lira's scenes.
ah yeah regarding tutuas.... i already find her the goddess dress .. then she says she's gonna head to the capital.. but i can't find her.. any idea where is she ? coz i stuck at the same thing too

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
ah yeah regarding tutuas.... i already find her the goddess dress .. then she says she's gonna head to the capital.. but i can't find her.. any idea where is she ? coz i stuck at the same thing too
After handing over that "Goddess Dress" go to the bar in the Gran Capital and listen to the soldiers talking about thiefs in Dragon's Fang Peak.
Go there and go to the bridge that was blocked by a guy saying that up ahead is the bandits' lair and he is not allowed to let anyone pass.
He will now go out of the way when interacting with him saying that so many visitors come that day that he does not know whom to halt and whom to let pass, so he simply lets anyone pass now.

At the end you will find the bandits' lair and fight one of the bandits.
After that you can go to the right of the bandits' lair and up and meet Tutuas there.
She will head back to Hadig afterwards.
So go to Hadig's weapon shop and talk to her.
She will then finally join your party.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
After handing over that "Goddess Dress" go to the bar in the Gran Capital and listen to the soldiers talking about thiefs in Dragon's Fang Peak.
Go there and go to the bridge that was blocked by a guy saying that up ahead is the bandits' lair and he is not allowed to let anyone pass.
He will now go out of the way when interacting with him saying that so many visitors come that day that he does not know whom to halt and whom to let pass, so he simply lets anyone pass now.

At the end you will find the bandits' lair and fight one of the bandits.
After that you can go to the right of the bandits' lair and up and meet Tutuas there.
She will head back to Hadig afterwards.
So go to Hadig's weapon shop and talk to her.
She will then finally join your party.
ahh i see.. i search the whole capital lol.. thanks a lot btw.. also.. do you know where is the sacred beast ? I already trigger the post apocalyptic and search the map but i can't find it.. is there any secret entrance ? also i happen to see 3 monster ganging on 1 doll.. is that a clue or not ? thanks
edit : found it

Venecia

Nov 28, 2017
Literally just follow the story. Spoiler: it'll be emptied out when you get there anyway.
I have traveled all over the town and talked to the citizens several times, but nothing happens. Is a certain level of corruption needed? (mine is 54).

naufal0209

Jan 13, 2019
You only get one ring in every run through the game.
So if you want to confess to another girl you need to play the game again.
If you want to confess to all five girls in one run then you need to do 4 runs without confessing to any of them and then confess to all 5 in the 5th run.
thank you for answering me, i will try to confess all girl :v

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I have traveled all over the town and talked to the citizens several times, but nothing happens. Is a certain level of corruption needed? (mine is 54).
The story wants you to fight against Leaf.
Did you already do that?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
I saw her, but we still dont fight. I still dont have permission to enter to the battle arena. Where can I find her again?
In arena:

1. Interact with the gate of the treasure room to find out that it is locked.
2. Go back to the reception and try to move to the spectator seats there. Princess Marika will come down the stairs and talk with you.

Reactions: Venecia

Venecia

Nov 28, 2017
In arena:

1. Interact with the gate of the treasure room to find out that it is locked.
2. Go back to the reception and try to move to the spectator seats there. Princess Marika will come down the stairs and talk with you.
Thank you very much! ♥

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes