RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
go to the bar
still nothing

1. I already gave her the school swimsuit to her in the hadig harbor
2. see said she's going to somewhere, I forgot exactly her dialogs
3. followed your guide to go and talk to the guard in capital, still nothing

ugh, why there is no such feature like a dialogs log, that could be really helpful

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
so, I've already cleared the main game and now I want to unlock some missing CGs, but I need help and here's my condition:

1. I've cleared the main game
2. I've recruited all the girls (except Tutuas, still looking for her)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
View attachment 227632
any idea on what area did i miss ? i already read previous comment about dorothy book but i can't remember which one i miss
thanks
the white book...it's in the world church HQ upper floor when Est first wake up.
you keep going right, there is bookshelf all sparkly next to a knight
btw where did you get the black book?

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
still nothing

1. I already gave her the school swimsuit to her in the hadig harbor
2. see said she's going to somewhere, I forgot exactly her dialogs
3. followed your guide to go and talk to the guard in capital, still nothing

ugh, why there is no such feature like a dialogs log, that could be really helpful
nonono XD not talk.. you overhear them... go to the bar at the capital 1547912180812.png

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
the white book...it's in the world church HQ upper floor when Est first wake up.
you keep going right, there is bookshelf all sparkly next to a knight
btw where did you get the black book?
tbh i forgot.... i don't remember all the color lol.... prolly around the cemetery

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
I've talked to all the guards in capital but none of them are talking about bandit/thief
when you enter the capital check the big pub,it will auto trigger, 3 guards will be whispering about bandits then leave.
now if nothing happens now after you enter the pub you must have skipped it, no worries go to dragon peak in the middle of the area there are 3 bridges....one of them leads to the bandits hideout

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
View attachment 227632
any idea on what area did i miss ? i already read previous comment about dorothy book but i can't remember which one i miss
thanks
As I see it you miss the yellow and the white one.

- The white one was already mentioned some comments above. It is in the World Church HQ.

- The yellow one is in one of the treasure chests in the old Zicnto Mine.
You probably missed to open that one.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
As I see it you miss the yellow and the white one.

- The white one was already mentioned some comments above. It is in the World Church HQ.

- The yellow one is in one of the treasure chests in the old Zicnto Mine.
You probably missed to open that one.
i see.. thanks a lot

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
so... i already gather all the dorothy book.. trigger the 2 H scene... but i can't seem to make dorothy absorb the evil gem ( i bring it tho ) any idea where do i miss it ?

also if i start a new game +, does the character lvl ( other than MC ) reset to the beginning ( when they join the party ) or not ?

thanks

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
so... i already gather all the dorothy book.. trigger the 2 H scene... but i can't seem to make dorothy absorb the evil gem ( i bring it tho ) any idea where do i miss it ?

also if i start a new game +, does the character lvl ( other than MC ) reset to the beginning ( when they join the party ) or not ?

thanks
You need to have the evil gem in inventory and make a night visit to her.
Maybe you did not do enough night visits for her so far?
Not sure if there is a minimal amount you have to do.

Also the levels of the other characters should be taken over to the new game+, too.

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
You need to have the evil gem in inventory and make a night visit to her.
Maybe you did not do enough night visits for her so far?
Not sure if there is a minimal amount you have to do.

Also the levels of the other characters should be taken over to the new game+, too.
ah okay okay.. thanks a lot

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
how can i get Tutas join the party
Already answered multiple times but
- after she leaves the shop in harbor, go to the inn in the capital
- overhear the three soldiers talking about bandits in the mountains
- go there and cross over the bridge previously blocked by the bandit sentry
Rest is *very* self-explanatory.

Also just sayin' but her mentioning both the capital and the mountains when she leaves the store should have been big enough hints where to start looking...

Reactions: dumamay

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Guys, quick question about sea god's quest (the apocalyptic lab scenario, the woman who appears riding the spirit world beast, and the unreachable uncounscious guy at lab 2F sorrounded by monsters).

Is it some reference to another game? I'm not really into RPGM scene, so I have no idea if it is simply a random bizarre parallel world or some homage to another game.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes