RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

D1360Stark

May 14, 2018
1. The books you get from:
- one drops from Helen (the red clothed blond thief girl) in the slave battle stadium
- one is found in a chest in the cementery area
- one id found in the library/study of the vampire girl.
- one is in a treasure chest in the Old Zincto Mine
- one is hidden in a shelf in the church headquarters
- one can be picked up in the town/village of the ice dragon
I searched those locations but i cant find the yellow vessel, someone can illuminate my path with their wisdom?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I searched those locations but i cant find the yellow vessel, someone can illuminate my path with their wisdom?
IIRC that's the one in the Zincto mine? If so it's in a chest located in a dead-end southern branch after one of the breakable walls, if memory serves. Basically another "explore everything" thing.

Reactions: D1360Stark

Savethepoet

Dec 9, 2018
Kinni hey bro can you help me i just killed the ant queen in the jungle and the town isnt responding at all and idk where to go next cause thats the only quest left

Savethepoet

Dec 9, 2018
Kinni im stuck at southern jungle i killed ant queen and mirage but the village isnt responding and its my only quest

Blaster

Aug 29, 2016
Is there a pre-requisite to having the slime girl in Contractor's town join my party? One walkthrough made it seem like I should be able to do this on month 5, but she only says something about the other monsters in town not being that annoying.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Is there a pre-requisite to having the slime girl in Contractor's town join my party? One walkthrough made it seem like I should be able to do this on month 5, but she only says something about the other monsters in town not being that annoying.
Find her errant master in the Capital.

TheErmac

Sep 27, 2018
So I'm trying to get the sword from crash castle, but I have no idea how to get it or even where it is. I'm assuming it's the purple circles but I don't know what to do to activate them. I've already defeated otogi and beaten the main story, if that helps any.

nvm, I'm just blind. didn't see I could pass the part you get to the circle to otogi

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Kinni hey bro can you help me i just killed the ant queen in the jungle and the town isnt responding at all and idk where to go next cause thats the only quest left
Did you return to the school?
I think you must do some interaction in the school.
Then leave through the front door.
Mirage is removed from your party and you are attacked by ants.

You will find a hole on the training grounds where the ants suddenly appeared from.
You can enter the hole and will find Mirage at the end with Ant Queen Mk.2 parasiting her body.
There you will then fight Ant Queen Mk.2 to save Mirage and have her join your party again.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so i gathered the books for dorthey and gave her an evil gem, how do i get her extra scenes?
also is there a way to remove michiru's tentical panties?

Reactions: BAHAMUT1039

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
so i gathered the books for dorthey and gave her an evil gem, how do i get her extra scenes?
also is there a way to remove michiru's tentical panties?
Now, here is the problem.
1. Those questions have already been answered in this thread.
2. I am too lazy to repeat answers that have already been given once.

Conclusion:
So you just have to search this thread for those answers yourself.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

Conclusion:
:cry::cry::cry:

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
You only get one ring in every run through the game.
So if you want to confess to another girl you need to play the game again.
If you want to confess to all five girls in one run then you need to do 4 runs without confessing to any of them and then confess to all 5 in the 5th run.
so you get to be with only one girl in the end? can't i just load a save just before confessing?

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018

Conclusion:
okay i searched the thread and found my answer about dorthey
but couldn't find anything about michiru's tentical panties.....are they even removable?
also just some tips:
when you reach crash castle,what is the recommended levels for the party in normal mode?
cuz i'm having a hard time, either my average lvl is low or i'm choosing the wrong members for it....

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
is there something i should do to start the 2nd date with sakura? she keeps saying we will go on it but nothing happens. i am near the end of the game. also with piesces i saw the clue to see here in the respective places but i dont know where else to go.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
okay i searched the thread and found my answer about dorthey
but couldn't find anything about michiru's tentical panties.....are they even removable?
also just some tips:
when you reach crash castle,what is the recommended levels for the party in normal mode?
cuz i'm having a hard time, either my average lvl is low or i'm choosing the wrong members for it....
There is a comment on where to find the monster that cursed Michiru.
If you defeat that monster you can remove the tentacle panties.
And so the question about removing the tentacle panties had already been answered.

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
so you get to be with only one girl in the end? can't i just load a save just before confessing?
You can save before confessing and then reload for each girl.

You do not actually end up with any of the girls.
It is more like getting a special equipment for MC and for the girl you confessed to.

That is about all that changes as there is only 1 ending.
This is like an open ending where the girls discuss the matter about the county's future and their position as knights there.
No more than a final talk in the bath a.k.a. the last bath scene.

Reactions: h-kingu

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
OK look I want to know where the books for Dorothy are exactly in the old zincto mine and in old graveyard town please. Also how to increase desire easily

Savethepoet

Dec 9, 2018
OK look I want to know where the books for Dorothy are exactly in the old zincto mine and in old graveyard town please. Also how to increase desire easily
I dont know where it is in the mine but you have to use the teleporters in the graveyard to get to the red chest in the middle

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes