RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Only thing that left for 100% game is monster 127. Where i can find him?
127 is Happy Rabi.
It can be found in the deep jungle north of the contractor village but is a super rare monster so you must sleep to spawn it first.

Do this:

1. Save next to your bed in school.
2. Go to sleep.
3. Go to the place in the screenshot. It is right in the entrance area of that map.
4. a) If the enemy is there, fight it.
4. b) If the enemy is not there, return to the school, sleep again and go to the area to check for the monster again.
5. a) If it has appeared, fight it.
5. b) If it is still not there, load your save from step 1 and repeat starting from step 2 again.

The reason for this is that it seems those super rare monsters can only spawn on each other day.
But there is no guarantee that they spawn on every other day.
So if it is not there then you won't know if it is a day that it can spawn but did not spawn or a day it cannot spawn at all.
By going there for 2 days in a row you are guaranteed that it can appear on at least one of them.

happy rabi.png

Btw. there is also a chance that it might spawn in the area where you fought the tentacle monster that cursed Michiru.
Directly below the place where you fought the tentacle monster.
But there is another Rabi there that spawns more often in that area a little further down and to the right which is not the one you seek.
Also going there would take far longer then simply looking for the Happy Rabi at the entrance area in the screenshot.
So I would simply look only for that one in the screenshot.

Reactions: Neoko5

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
Is there anything you can do with the seemingly petrified blacksmith in the first town? I've beaten the cursed sword, but there seem to be no other interactive things in the shop.

That 'asinine rule' is there because this forum could be shut down if there was too much of that type of content. Read rule 7, it's very clear.

dumbest crock of shit excuse I have ever heard. Site can also be shut down for the oodles of rape content but do you see any rules for that? nope and nope. The devs are just overly uppity twats =_= same can be said for the people jumping on posters for content like this about "loli" where's the loli? hm? I see 16+ characters (Japan's age of adulthood) unless I am missing something? lol.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

XxxMCZxxX

Jan 18, 2019
Can someone help? I am stuck at the last finger which is at the fire dragon. It said lake under the fire dragon egg but I don’t know where it is.

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
what's the difference between the old completed play with new game plus? is there any cg that can only be unlocked in new game plus?

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
what's the difference between the old completed play with new game plus? is there any cg that can only be unlocked in new game plus?
Nope, the only difference is that you keerp your level and items etc.
So the 2nd run is easier and you can do the things you missed in the 1st run.

Ghost5983

Sep 8, 2018
Tips on the game.
1. Choose whichever heroine class you want. It won't hinder your progress, unless you play on hard mode from beginning till end.
2. You can gain 100.000 gold in the warehouse of the school (room at the end of 2 floor) together with other usefull items by choosing easy mode when praying to statue on the third floor of the school.
3. Corrupting heroine is advised. Not only you can get items with high stats in boxes, chests and clothets, but most H-scenes won't open unless you are corrupted enough.
4. To gain high level of corruption you can: sleep with other girls (drink aphrodisiac before going to bed or have aroused status); walk without panties (latter half of the game); visit yellow hood's sect in hadig harbour after getting a task to collect money from the church; in the middle of the game you will gain access to Earth Dragon's Cave with a lot of tentacle traps inside (kind npc girl will tell you about them near the entrance) and it's the quickest method; take smuggler job in empire docks, lose to boss monster.
5. For events that need more than 100 corruption drink aphrodisiac. Total value will be a summ of corruption + arousal.
6. To have sex with other girls do things in order: sex with Dorothy; talk with Sakura in the bath; sex with Sakura; get Leaf as a companion; sleep aroused->sex with Leaf; do smuggler job multiple times; sex with Giselle.
7. In order to add Tutuas into party, bring her goddess's dress from Baptism cave, progress in the main campaing and go to bandit hideout in Dragon's Fang Peak.
8. To strengthen your party limitlessly, collect Magic stones from monsters or buy them in Fragnol Empire and make Crystalls in alchemy pot with advanced alchemy (will be possible after the event with Elly and Leroux in the east part of southern Jungle).
9. To start Michiru route lose to any monster in any location (not boss monster), and find two men in the south part of the Harbour. After that, visit the basement of adventurers guild and follow the instructions.
10. To produce evil gem, drink aphrodisiac before sleeping. Masturbate several times, it will increase erosion to Extreme. Then give produced Evil gems to 4 companions to gain new abilities and H-scenes.
11. Explore the world. Visit same places multiple times, and you can find new quests, items, etc.
12. Game won't end after completion of main campaign.
13. Beating Otogi is easier, if you buy enough potions and syrups (Bapoin and Depoin syrup) from gran capital and magic research institute, and having one more item called Lewd beast Fossil which you can find in rocks at the bottom of the ocean in World Church HQ after main campaing is done.
14. Last cursed sword is in the Fire Dragon Shrine. Go right to the room with Sweating witch and on the left side of lava waterfall will be a hidden passage in the wall.
15. To remove densely packed monsters in the graveyard, find two levers under the grave and statue.
16. Event with fairy queen unlocks after the main campaign.
17. To get sewer key, walk seweral times above the sewer entrance with moblan in the party. Then talk to her in the school.
18. Making an android requires enough materials which you can get from sexroid (3 parts in total) in old Zincto mine.
19. The bikini event will happen after you got progress with Tutuas and Giselle (scene where Giselle becomes a child), also, you will need Astel, Marika and Lira in your party.
20. To supplement Ice breaker ammo, visit Alma in Mirage Coast.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Tips on the game.
1. Choose whichever heroine class you want. It won't hinder your progress, unless you play on hard mode from beginning till end.
2. You can gain 100.000 gold in the warehouse of the school (room at the end of 2 floor) together with other usefull items by choosing easy mode when praying to statue on the third floor of the school.
3. Corrupting heroine is advised. Not only you can get items with high stats in boxes, chests and clothets, but most H-scenes won't open unless you are corrupted enough.
4. To gain high level of corruption you can: sleep with other girls (drink aphrodisiac before going to bed or have aroused status); walk without panties (latter half of the game); visit yellow hood's sect in hadig harbour after getting a task to collect money from the church; in the middle of the game you will gain access to Earth Dragon's Cave with a lot of tentacle traps inside (kind npc girl will tell you about them near the entrance) and it's the quickest method; take smuggler job in empire docks, lose to boss monster.
5. For events that need more than 100 corruption drink aphrodisiac. Total value will be a summ of corruption + arousal.
6. To have sex with other girls do things in order: sex with Dorothy; talk with Sakura in the bath; sex with Sakura; get Leaf as a companion; sleep aroused->sex with Leaf; do smuggler job multiple times; sex with Giselle.
7. In order to add Tutuas into party, bring her goddess's dress from Baptism cave, progress in the main campaing and go to bandit hideout in Dragon's Fang Peak.
8. To strengthen your party limitlessly, collect Magic stones from monsters or buy them in Fragnol Empire and make Crystalls in alchemy pot with advanced alchemy (will be possible after the event with Elly and Leroux in the east part of southern Jungle).
9. To start Michiru route lose to any monster in any location (not boss monster), and find two men in the south part of the Harbour. After that, visit the basement of adventurers guild and follow the instructions.
10. To produce evil gem, drink aphrodisiac before sleeping. Masturbate several times, it will increase erosion to Extreme. Then give produced Evil gems to 4 companions to gain new abilities and H-scenes.
11. Explore the world. Visit same places multiple times, and you can find new quests, items, etc.
12. Game won't end after completion of main campaign.
13. Beating Otogi is easier, if you buy enough potions and syrups (Bapoin and Depoin syrup) from gran capital and magic research institute, and having one more item called Lewd beast Fossil which you can find in rocks at the bottom of the ocean in World Church HQ after main campaing is done.
14. Last cursed sword is in the Fire Dragon Shrine. Go right to the room with Sweating witch and on the left side of lava waterfall will be a hidden passage in the wall.
15. To remove densely packed monsters in the graveyard, find two levers under the grave and statue.
16. Event with fairy queen unlocks after the main campaign.
17. To get sewer key, walk seweral times above the sewer entrance with moblan in the party. Then talk to her in the school.
18. Making an android requires enough materials which you can get from sexroid (3 parts in total) in old Zincto mine.
19. The bikini event will happen after you got progress with Tutuas and Giselle (scene where Giselle becomes a child), also, you will need Astel, Marika and Lira in your party.
20. To supplement Ice breaker ammo, visit Alma in Mirage Coast.
dude...thank you! i have few questions...
in game progress i'm right after the attack on the world church i almost unlocked all allies except for tutuas the thief girl and a great haired girl that says ''researching crystal weapons''
also where can i find the big ant monster on the poster?
what is the the elly leroux event?
sorry to bother
I wish there was a walkthrough

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
I've cleared the main game and also have talked to tutuas in hadig, she said she's going somewhere but I forgot

allies book says she's mostly in hadig or capital, already checked in capital but couldn't find her

can anyone tell where she's going? I need her to join me

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
I've cleared the main game and also have talked to tutuas in hadig, she said she's going somewhere but I forgot

allies book says she's mostly in hadig or capital, already checked in capital but couldn't find her

can anyone tell where she's going? I need her to join me
same problem with me eh XD
go to capital till you find that 3 knights saying something about the bandit lair... go to dragon peak ( the path that blocked before )enter it and search around there... i forgot the exact location.. you gonna face 1 monster before tutuas joining you

Ghost5983

Sep 8, 2018
dude...thank you! i have few questions...
in game progress i'm right after the attack on the world church i almost unlocked all allies except for tutuas the thief girl and a great haired girl that says ''researching crystal weapons''
also where can i find the big ant monster on the poster?
what is the the elly leroux event?
sorry to bother
Tips on the game part 2.
21. To unlock Android Kitty, give Sexulion parts obtained from Old Zincto Mine to Crystal Technician Liezel in Forest village Senon. You can't add Technician Liezel to your party.
22. To start event with Ants, sleep in the Contractors Village in the house where Noir is. Then go to the West part of Southern Jungle, and destroy the ant queen. Second fight will happen after your return to school. Just ask Lira for instructions.
23. Aha, that event, well you have to bring Elly to your party and travel aroud eastern part of the jungle. When MC walks near bubbles, and something slimy enters her mouse, the event where Elly and Leroux are violated will start. It will also unlock crystal alchemy.

Reactions: bimboform

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
Tips on the game part 2.
21. To unlock Android Kitty, give Sexulion parts obtained from Old Zincto Mine to Crystal Technician Liezel in Forest village Senon. You can't add Technician Liezel to your party.
22. To start event with Ants, sleep in the Contractors Village in the house where Noir is. Then go to the West part of Southern Jungle, and destroy the ant queen. Second fight will happen after your return to school. Just ask Lira for instructions.
23. Aha, that event, well you have to bring Elly to your party and travel aroud eastern part of the jungle. When MC walks near bubbles, and something slimy enters her mouse, the event where Elly and Leroux are violated will start. It will also unlock crystal alchemy.
ya forgot to add that in order to unlock kitty you must rescue the old man children on old zincto mine ( facing that giant robot ) , go to the old man and he give you a part... give to the technician

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
For the record Helen (the red-clad cannon thief girl) is in the earth dragon cave.

Eh. You get basically everything just by paying attention to the text and exploring thoroughly - both of which you should be doing by default as in all CRPGs, anyway. The game's very user-friendly in that party composition doesn't even matter for triggering scenes.

Reactions: Ghost5983

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
For the record Helen (the red-clad cannon thief girl) is in the earth dragon cave.

Eh. You get basically everything just by paying attention to the text and exploring thoroughly - both of which you should be doing by default as in all CRPGs, anyway. The game's very user-friendly in that party composition doesn't even matter for triggering scenes.
ok so i haven't missed her....cuz i haven't started on the dragons yet

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
ya forgot to add that in order to unlock kitty you must rescue the old man children on old zincto mine ( facing that giant robot ) , go to the old man and he give you a part... give to the technician
what old man? o_O
I remember facing the giant robot at the deepest part of the cave and you get a transportation mark there but i haven't seen any old man or children
also i got like (part a x9 part b x 7 part y x 5) still can't trigger the robot girl event

edit: nevermind found him

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
what old man? o_O
I remember facing the giant robot at the deepest part of the cave and you get a transportation mark there but i haven't seen any old man or children
also i got like (part a x9 part b x 7 part y x 5) still can't trigger the robot girl event
the old man at old zicto mine... if you already kill the giant robot you only need to ask him
1547905296036.png
then he will give you a part

Reactions: h-kingu

lyre12312

Jan 12, 2019
1547906261079.png
any idea on what area did i miss ? i already read previous comment about dorothy book but i can't remember which one i miss
thanks

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
same problem with me eh XD
go to capital till you find that 3 knights saying something about the bandit lair... go to dragon peak ( the path that blocked before )enter it and search around there... i forgot the exact location.. you gonna face 1 monster before tutuas joining you
I've talked to all the guards in capital but none of them are talking about bandit/thief

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes