RPGM Completed Lily Knight Saga -The Girl Knight and the Crest of Demonia- [Final] [Tsukinomizu Project]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

ronney

May 6, 2017
Having trouble getting h event 38 natchi sleep rape it says after her petrification is cured in hadigs weapons shop i was there but no scene plays and i have here unpetrified but I can't find the scene. (edit) found it was post main story.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Having trouble getting h event 38 natchi sleep rape it says after her petrification is cured in hadigs weapons shop i was there but no scene plays and i have here unpetrified but I can't find the scene.
Advance the story and eventually it will happen.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
- one is found in a chest in the cementery area - really unsure and confused about this one
Isn't there a chest in a very conspicuous location at the place with lots of teleporters? You just need to explore the teleporters until you can reach that place.

ronney

May 6, 2017
Kinni How do I find and recruit Pisces. I went to capital's dojo and the guy there said she showed and defeated them all and left. I checked the eastern country after this but she isn't there.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
Pisces is only available after the main game clear (when you start the post game).
Did you climb again ? Dragon baptism is on the right but if you go to the left you will meet her ... and more :)

I've cleared it all yeah.
Contractor Otogi and very last boss (x Star) gave me such a hard time !!

In addition, since I was only missing one monster, I finished the encyclopedia (again thanks to this thread cause the missing monster was a rabbi and it's detailed here where you can possibly found it).
So I've got the dictionary (last reward) ... so powerful O_O

First double circle all status abnormality then reduced the MP consumption to 1/3 (not by 1/3 but to 1/3 !! overpowered)
Moreover it is stackable with the fairy pantie
so let's take a skill which consume 10 MP
with the pantie -> 5
with the dictionary -> 3
with both -> a ridiculous amount of 1
... with that combo you can easily do a second game using a magical fighter (like dorothy) to a great extend (MP with normal consumption are going too fast so you tend to keep them for healing therefore magical user are not useful in each turn)

Does the book (rabbit picture or something like that) gained after Contractor Otogi's defeat useful for something ?
Can you take the chest outside of the crash temple ? (the one blocked by a npc that he could not open)

I have a feeling of unfinished thing in the basement of the sea god cult.
Several papers are lying on the ground but apparently I can't use them (noboby have the ability to read strange papers)
There's a room with a fainted guy surrounded by three monsters but there's no way I can reach them
This "dungeon" is very very weird

Shiruzeny

Jan 10, 2019
Isn't there a chest in a very conspicuous location at the place with lots of teleporters? You just need to explore the teleporters until you can reach that place.
I really can't find the last book, if that the case then idk where is the book in the zincto mine

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
With each book, Dorothy build a magic vessel. And each one is of a different color (each one has its own 100TP special skill).
To know which one you need to find, the first question should be which color of vessel you need ?
Excepting the first vessel (colorless) you should have at the end : red, blue, yellow, green, white and black.

Shiruzeny

Jan 10, 2019
1547147585730.png

Turn out I have all vessel, but how do you activate event with dorothy?

-edit-
I realized i need tentacle ball, where can i get this?

ronney

May 6, 2017
Pisces is only available after the main game clear (when you start the post game).
Did you climb again ? Dragon baptism is on the right but if you go to the left you will meet her ... and more :)

I've cleared it all yeah.
Contractor Otogi and very last boss (x Star) gave me such a hard time !!

In addition, since I was only missing one monster, I finished the encyclopedia (again thanks to this thread cause the missing monster was a rabbi and it's detailed here where you can possibly found it).
So I've got the dictionary (last reward) ... so powerful O_O

First double circle all status abnormality then reduced the MP consumption to 1/3 (not by 1/3 but to 1/3 !! overpowered)
Moreover it is stackable with the fairy pantie
so let's take a skill which consume 10 MP
with the pantie -> 5
with the dictionary -> 3
with both -> a ridiculous amount of 1
... with that combo you can easily do a second game using a magical fighter (like dorothy) to a great extend (MP with normal consumption are going too fast so you tend to keep them for healing therefore magical user are not useful in each turn)

Does the book (rabbit picture or something like that) gained after Contractor Otogi's defeat useful for something ?
Can you take the chest outside of the crash temple ? (the one blocked by a npc that he could not open)

I have a feeling of unfinished thing in the basement of the sea god cult.
Several papers are lying on the ground but apparently I can't use them (noboby have the ability to read strange papers)
There's a room with a fainted guy surrounded by three monsters but there's no way I can reach them
This "dungeon" is very very weird
yes i am in post game but she doesn't show up in eastern dojo. I have checked the capital again and than the eastern dojio I am in post game right before going to star world through star palace. Also there is no monster or scene there. so going there i must have missed something with her earlier and I can't find what it is.

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
When entering the eastern country take the stairs which lead to the mountain where the dragon baptism was.
On the first screen with monsters go to the extreme left (don't take any stairs). Then follow the path to arrive to a screen with two waterfalls. She should be here waiting for her master.

Edit : Oh yeah I remember now. Did you go to the doctor house ? (in the eastern harbor, a house on the right). An event with Pisces is here. Maybe it's what you missed.
Screen south of this house, another event with her (but I think this is one of her earlier event).

Reactions: dav121

D1360Stark

May 14, 2018
At Mirage Coast the "Worried Business Owner" asks for four bikini models, with small body. I can't find who are those four models.
Someone knows the answer?

Onigiri

May 12, 2017
After main game clear.
Need to recruit all the new members (not really all but at least the smallest ones).
Need the shrink potion scene with Tutuas (not sure of her name) and Giselle to be done.
And then talk to this woman again which will trigger something involving bikinis lol

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes