4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
One question does this have tideous Walking mechanics of RPGM or Loving VN of only Choices?

There usually is zero walking, but you will get (sometimes) random scenes where it auto walks you to next location etc. But no most games are straight VN with choices if, that is if any "port" or "remake" have them. There are a few more where they made Ren'Py remakes and haven't seen any of the walking mumbo jumbo.

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
There usually is zero walking, but you will get (sometimes) random scenes where it auto walks you to next location etc. But no most games are straight VN with choices if, that is if any "port" or "remake" have them. There are a few more where they made Ren'Py remakes and haven't seen any of the walking mumbo jumbo.
Thanks for replying so according to you there is no walking in this game which is a relief because i played Road trip renpy port so there was same RPGM walking.
Also can you clear my one more doubt that there will be no walking in any of Phalzyr renpy port and have direct choices?
Plzz it would be of great help

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for replying so according to you there is no walking in this game which is a relief because i played Road trip renpy port so there was same RPGM walking.
Also can you clear my one more doubt that there will be no walking in any of Phalzyr renpy port and have direct choices?
Plzz it would be of great help

I can't say 100% but I vaguely remember playing this and was none. But there are RPGM screens on them sometimes.

Which one had walking? Some are actually RPGM and Ren'Py together, it's one nasty bastard child.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Oh thanks i hope somebody would continue Phalzyr other work just like this game is bieng continued

Yeah, there are a few that's on hold (not just this one), or not up to date with the RPGM version, but alas some are due to unforeseen events, etc.

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes