4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
OK, gonna have to give up on this game. I got sidetracked for a week or so on other things and now when I come back to my last save I cannot for the life of me remember what I needed to do next. I can't work out what 'day' I'm on either as I don't see it noted anywhere,
Can anyone help me work out what I need to do next....I do remember that MC slept with the father-in-law recently, but can't remember if that was the last thing I did....can't see any indication of what needs doing next, so if the game is like this all the way through I'll just file it in the 'Rubbish Game' folder and forget it.

• Angry
Reactions: Joeburqa

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
It's a shame this game is unplayable without renpy.
Ikr...I've tried playing RPGM but it's tedious walking around and I got stuck in a strange situation where I hadn't found one of the jobs and when I did find it...it was late and some of the triggers didn't really work anymore (when I noticed I couldn't go any further I started looking for WTs, but it was useless). No savegames before that point...so I should start from scratch again...pfff

Moltn

May 4, 2017
We all miss Phalyzr. :( Hopefully he'll arise again from the shadows and starting his awesome renpy ports again. Hope all is going smoother in life for him and the sorrow with the pain, in the nicest way possible, is getting to the point that its only happy with fond memories being left behind. You still have us, mate and we will be glad to have you at 100% when that time comes. :)

joy.stick

Jul 16, 2021
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes