Three

Aug 30, 2018
I dont understand why people dont upload games to mega.nz instead of using this slow dl speed sites. Is it that hard to upload anything to mega???
Offtopic, but Mega downloads to your browser cache and afterwards "downloads" it to your hard drive. Other hosts use the normal method for downloading, which is way less taxing for your computer. His host isn't a slow one either, it's overloaded at the moment.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Played this version along with the after last playing v0.90 and DAMN it was nice!!
Lily is one of my fave models so I was happy to see her again, with lots of action!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so after the bar scene is that when the update ends because it continue for me but apart for going to the job i dont know what i had to do to progress the game to get to the ending of the update

Reactions: _Roxas_ and LP83
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.0 Fix!

Win (350MB): - - - -

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
so after the bar scene is that when the update ends because it continue for me but apart for going to the job i dont know what i had to do to progress the game to get to the ending of the update
Yeah, it depends on the order you do the scenes. But as for the main story, the Bar one was the last

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
Here is a compressed win version of v1.0 Fix!

Win (350MB): - - - -
excuse me, can you tell me if the compressed version is a fix v2 ?

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Theres still a bug, just before taking the taxi to see the psycotherapist for the second time, the game bugs out, and freezes, then doesnt take you to the therapists office and instead leaves you where you would pick the taxi near MC home, AND the MC is no longer visible. I can still move around but without seeeing the MCs avatar. Es there a fix for this?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
So is this version Fix from P and P own official version fix or unofficial version fix?

need to confirm...

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I dont understand why people dont upload games to mega.nz instead of using this slow dl speed sites. Is it that hard to upload anything to mega???
Well EXCUSE ME!
For taking my time and money to share this...
Not all host do big file uploads... and ppl are stuck with the cap of mega so didn’t think of that.
Damn asking myself why i did take the time to dowload the game again knowing that I didn’t have a problem.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
It's obviously quite easier to piss on someone generous uploading the fixed version than doing something by yourself!

So your punishment is: download it from the provided hoster and upload it yourself to mega and then provide us the links!

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
So I'm playing this game on Android latest version v1 fix2 . So if you discontinue your employment at restaurant basically get fired from the boss. Does this game still work with the rest of the events or it won't show other events and it will stop so that I have to replay again. Because i can't go in a single door no get the leaflets distributed. I have chosen the path to resign from the restaurant.
Also i am seeing the birthday scene in of the images posted here in forum where there is that Boss present, so I was thinking do i need to stay employed in restaurant to continue the game?

Scene or bits played after update.

That slim geek guy in the pool played untill she got home after vodkas (play this and you won't land in hospital).

The old man who needs wine

Fainting while distributing leaflets, landed in hospital but can't make a check up with doctor as there is no shown by the ticket machine in hospital. Had to walk out straight.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes