Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
Hi, it's V2 fix I'm running it is in the one of these pages by the66. Check 1,2or three pages back. Can you please share your save before you start v1?
Thanks
I deleted mine long time ago
Now I'm playing from beginning
Tx for the info

-zZz-

Oct 9, 2017
Playing the compressed version. Have =
Loading Error Failed to Load audio/bgs/Clock.ogg.

Any solution?
Thks

Solved

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
There is no solution for Android port. you might wanna Wait for next update or use your old save from v0.92
And if you didn't delete those Android port saves from 0.92 you might as well post it here we have the same problem dt u do
Yes I played again after lily gets fired from employer with v2fix. Still doesn't work. -_-

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Theres still a bug, just before taking the taxi to see the psycotherapist for the second time, the game bugs out, and freezes, then doesnt take you to the therapists office and instead leaves you where you would pick the taxi near MC home, AND the MC is no longer visible. I can still move around but without seeeing the MCs avatar. Es there a fix for this?
Next show stopper. Don't know how to fix it. For me the screen stays black. But I can click and obviously the MC is movin around. Because I must accidentely clicked the cab near the diner and I could chose where to go. After that the map is visible again, but the MC is invisible and the Dr. Mark scene isn't triggered.

4h
Me too stuck in dr mark scene. It shows that 'loading error' (2nd time visit to dr mark.

2h
I'm on it.
But it looks like it's under investigation.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
How do I get this scene and the clothes in Slutty Save?
yeah i was playing the fuck anything that walks playthrough its the second scene of the book store after the kid sucks your nips
if you want i can give you a save

Reactions: Ocdil
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes