Ocdil

May 15, 2017
yeah i was playing the fuck anything that walks playthrough its the second scene of the book store after the kid sucks your nips
if you want i can give you a save
Thanks, I thought it was weird because I already did the scene where he sucks her nipples, but it only repeats in my save but how do I get the suit with the skirt?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

NOCHI

May 14, 2018
Next show stopper. Don't know how to fix it. For me the screen stays black. But I can click and obviously the MC is movin around. Because I must accidentely clicked the cab near the diner and I could chose where to go. After that the map is visible again, but the MC is invisible and the Dr. Mark scene isn't triggered.

But it looks like it's under investigation.

Yea, i reported that bug to the dev since yesterday and i sended him the save file of my game before the crash. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Apart from that i just wanna say this game is damn good.. only thing that i would like more is character development for Lily. Like for example in the beggining shes having trouble even thinking about his father in law, but after they have sex she just donest mind at all, its hot, but i would love to know whats shes thinking about that.

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Next show stopper. Don't know how to fix it. For me the screen stays black. But I can click and obviously the MC is movin around. Because I must accidentely clicked the cab near the diner and I could chose where to go. After that the map is visible again, but the MC is invisible and the Dr. Mark scene isn't triggered.
But it looks like it's under investigation.
Can you please upload the save file just before that bug appeared. Because we're trying to cause it on 3 different computers without any luck.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
In v1.0 (pre fix) I found three bugs all related to being transferred to the wrong location within the Basement when MC uses the related entrance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following archive contains a replacement for Map002.json that fixes these three bugs.

Reactions: Creeping Death

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
In v1.0 (pre fix) I found three bugs all related to being transferred to the wrong location within the Basement when MC uses the related entrance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The following archive contains a replacement for Map002.json that fixes these three bugs.
Tag p &p might help him resolve bugs.

jailsondlc

Mar 3, 2018
Anyone know what do after Lily looking for a job(CASTOR)? I'm stuck, I don't know if its a bug or something.

Zahonan

Nov 24, 2018
Hi. After I downloaded the v1 fix (compresed version) and started a new game, I'm getting this error every few seconds:

Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg

I guess I have some file missing or corrupted? Is there something I can do? I have deleted the game and reinstalled without any luck so far.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hi. After I downloaded the v1 fix (compresed version) and started a new game, I'm getting this error every few seconds:

Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg

I guess I have some file missing or corrupted? Is there something I can do? I have deleted the game and reinstalled without any luck so far.
Don't play v.1.0..its full of bugs and the devs are now try on fix that..if you havn't play this game lily then try with v.92 with no bugs. then save and wait when v.1.0 is 100% fix.

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
Thanks a lot. Found it, fixed it.
pls check the loving wife route at the start of the last version. if lily rejects both the step-father and the nerd at the end of v0.92, it is impossible to work at castor in the next day.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
pls check the loving wife route at the start of the last version. if lily rejects both the step-father and the nerd at the end of v0.92, it is impossible to work at castor in the next day.
Fun fact: The non-slutty routes are never bug checked. Ok, I made that up.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes