greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Does version 1.0 mean its completed or is the dev following the X.X format which just goes on forever?
There is no one standard when it comes to Version numbers, they work & mean whatever the developer(s) wants them to, and if the end-user is lucky it will also have some meaning for them too.

In this specific case I believe v1.0 just means it is the version that comes after v0.92

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
Oh yeah, 1 more.. i founr teleport door next to restaurant door where lily work. Its says nothing but yes and no, then if you select yes, it will teleport you to giancarlo scene.. thanks..

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
[QUOTE =“the66,post:929989,member:9060”]每个请求,这是我的Lily of the Valley v1.0fix2的非官方android端口
<esc>键,因此打开游戏菜单是通过在屏幕上用两根手指点击来模拟的。
而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。
你现在最多有3个图标在右下方打开手机(如果可用),切换统计数据显示和切换移动速度。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
更新时间:2014年1月14日[/ QUOTE]
English maybe?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Fixed it. The bugs have been fixed in "fixed 2" version.

Clock.ogg has been fixed around 6 months ago. I really don't know if someone has edited something in the version you've downloaded, but clock.ogg is running fine.

Thank you, I'm checking that right now.

Someone should create topic Lily of the valley (android). When I create android version I'll be fixing those bugs too.

Fixed it.
Somebody please tag admin who could create a new post or a sub thread for android port. Also tag p & p and the66 in that official thread for android.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Well EXCUSE ME!
For taking my time and money to share this...
Not all host do big file uploads... and ppl are stuck with the cap of mega so didn’t think of that.
Damn asking myself why i did take the time to dowload the game again knowing that I didn’t have a problem.
there is a little trick using mega.nz to help you download / upload unlimited times, just use openvpn and its work like a charm or change your internet provider that support dynamic ip just keep reseting router until you got a fresh ip hope this help to those who stuck using mega

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I have checked playing yet again the castor path. After job interview you Can't go in the library. BUG CONFIRMED.
FOR ANDROID

Reactions: dackhero0000
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes