Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
@P&P After rejecting the students 'offer' at the library Lilly is stuck inside the bookcases and can't continue her way. Version V1-0-fix.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
@P&P After rejecting the students 'offer' at the library Lilly is stuck inside the bookcases and can't continue her way. Version V1-0-fix.
Are you sure you have the correct bug fix version, because this bug was fixed. I would recommend to wait for the final bug fixed version. As it looks like P&P already uploaded a third bug fixed version.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
On day 17, I went out to interview at Castor but now, when I get home nothing triggers. I can't end the day because Nick is stuck in the couch so Lily can't watch TV. I can't do anything around, did I miss something ?
Did you guys left out the cleaning job at Castor? Because as it looks like, the cleaning job is necessary for the Secretary position.

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
Did you guys left out the cleaning job at Castor? Because as it looks like, the cleaning job is necessary for the Secretary position.
I directly selected Secretary job. I didn't go for the cleaning job. I had the interview and now I can't do anything. This mean I need to start over ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I directly selected Secretary job. I didn't go for the cleaning job. I had the interview and now I can't do anything. This mean I need to start over ?
so far, yes. Also show the highschooler your boobs in the library it will open more content. Basically only the slutty path has content and is considered playable without breaking the game.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
It's a mess up update. The new update won't work for me at all on Android. Just needs fixing bugs etc. Wait for another update

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley v1.0fix2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
instead of directional keys touch the respective screen area.
you have now up to 3 icons bottom right to open the phone (when available), to toggle the stats display and to switch movement speed.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 15.01.2019 (bugfix)
How do you save your game?? Please help

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
(Android) Can somebody please post a save where lily get a call from boss while travelling home for dinner. Thank you

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
All,

Here is the latest post from their Patreon site...

<<

I have noticed that many of you have decided to avoid visiting Castor until the time for Lily's interview comes, which is the main event. (The path where Lily doesn't get the job.)
It is very important to say and repeat that Lily of the Valley is a game that is based on choices that can fully alter the flow of the game. Probably the best example of that is Castor, because deciding to help Lola or not causes a butterfly effect. By choosing not to help Lola with her presentation, Lily of course takes no part in it, which later leads to our protagonist not getting the job directly from Marcus, she skips the dinner, and practically the entire V.1.
Don't get me wrong, that path will also be very good, but Lilly will have to burn the candle at both ends to get the job based on her education. For now, I highly suggest helping Lola with the presentation, to be able to see much more of the game than if you decide not to help her.
Also, there were questions about how to see the library scene and Marcel, in the red skirt. The red skirt is unlocked after Lily reads her second book. After you complete it, just go home and she'll find the skirt there, in her wardrobe.
I want to thank you for sending bug reports. We have fixed every bug that has been reported thanks to your selfless help and detailed descriptions!
Tomorrow we will create a vote poll post about something we think you'll find very interesting.
Cheers.
>>

Hope it helps

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes