TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I think this game would look lovely on Ren'py

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So I haven't seen this before which is odd with that Mind Control tag, but I'm still intrigued.
Anyone can tell me what is the extent of the Mind Control/Hypnosis content in this one and what do you actually do in general?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
So I haven't seen this before which is odd with that Mind Control tag, but I'm still intrigued.
Anyone can tell me what is the extent of the Mind Control/Hypnosis content in this one and what do you actually do in general?
play the game and find out, I mean the hypno scenes are absolutely lovely :D, I even saved my game before the scene started just so I can replay it again <3 <3 <3

Reactions: Gaboris

Malix8370

Jan 18, 2019
HELP!
So I have been fired from the Diner and I go to Castor for the secretary position... I get interviewed where one guy gives me a list of things I need to learn to get the job and then I exit and nothing happens... From what I have read there is some secretary that is supposed to ask for my help getting something from her appartment, but nothing trickers... I cant speak to the secretary or anything.... When I go out I can do nothing other than go home and do the garden watch movie and then go to bed... The next day I can do nothing again can't work at the bar and can't go to castor again... Is this a bug or am I missing something?? Please help

Reactions: Bakayaro

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I think another bug fix is needed. I am stuck at home at night cant sleep yet, Somehow Husband is on the couch and I can't watch TV. When I do all dialog boxes disappear and the game basically freezes right there. I assume this is before the part I get the secretary job, ect... I have already gotten the cleaning job, ect... So to continue the game I had to use the "loaded" save that came with the game but I missed a bunch of stuff. Like How the hell did I end up in another guys apartment ect....

NoScope360

Jul 31, 2018
(Android)Who is Lola? After the castor interview it doesn't trigger the second event in the library at all, so your completely stuck. That's what I'm saying. But ok, let's hope that this update makes it any good.

So than anybody has android saves after the CASTOR interview then please post them.
Are you sure you played the game? Lola is the girl that gives u a job at castor 2nd floor.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Latest message from PandP:

<<

After receiving so many requests to make a gallery room, we have decided to create this vote poll. I've been speaking with my colleague P and we have both agreed that we can make the gallery room just as we have envisioned it. We have already made some rough sketches, and we're ready to start making it. But, before you vote, I want to give you a couple notes.
If you vote Yes:
The process of making the gallery room would last around 15 days.
During that period we would be focused only on that.
The gallery room would be released as an update a.k.a. V.1.1
If you vote No:
The gallery room will not exist, and we will focus on the game's further progress.
We will do exactly what you decide in this vote, because after all, it is your support that gives the wind in our backs to make this game as good as it can possibly be.
>>

option 1: gallery room with game delay or
option 2: NO gallery room and focus only on fixing current and developing the next v of the game

I vote for 2. I rather we get a speed up in game dev, than a gallery that slows the game dev down.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes