Mamrez

Sep 8, 2018
clock.ogg failed to load?

(compressed)

edit: nvm just changed the name of a file
I got the same problem
what should i do ?

SOLUTION: after you got the error just save and exit the game. then open it again and load save. the error will disappear :)
TNX to myself :ROFLMAO:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Well, I'm stuck with the library and the rest of the story like many of you, but I think I know why the rest does not fire.

In fact, it is a forgotten script scenario possible forgotten by the developer.

In my backup, when Lily is going to apply for the job, she meets Lola and this one made her go first because they know each other ... but in my part, Lily and Lola do not know each other. At no time did I send Lily to do the cleaner for Castor. So Lily can not know Lola.

Then at the library, not having been to Castor before, Lily enters but it is the first scene of meeting with the young that I get. And so when I come out of the library, having not got the right scene, I do not have the rest of the interview.
Everybody is having the same problem on Android if you are.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Someone please share your save files...i lost my saves. I need a save file from meeting doctor Adam for the first time
LotV Saves - v.1.0 updated - every scene - slutty side

So...I will repost my saves again,this time with v1.0 saves included just before every scene in the update.

I am missing only one scene in the bar with Jack because I saved on another spot that had this scene and I can't remember which one it was.I know that it's somewhere between saves 44-50.

Hope it helps.
I will also add the descriptions that @Deckmaster did a while back and update the latest saves with tags so you know what to do.

Again I will also upload the walkthrough for version 0.92 ( the rest is really,really and I do mean super-mega easy to do) for all of you to use and also repost and whatever.

Just as a precaution for newcomers or lazy guys too forgetful of the search option. ;)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Anybody have problems on Android use the saves posted above. Thanks and game should run fine.

nungut

Oct 22, 2018
how can i get the second book at the libary ? Helped lola + Interview + 50 Inteligence (nipple suck)
No option more

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley v1.0 fix3.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen. also the textbox is toggleable with a double-tap.
you have now up to 4 icons bottom right to open the phone (when available), to toggle the walking animations, to toggle the stats display and to switch movement speed. instead of directional keys touch the respective screen area in the walking animations.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 18.01.2019
Are you able to import saves or do I restart every time??

darkslash

Jan 2, 2018
Is there any way to play the game on windowed mode? Also, is the compressed version the same as the original version?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes