Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
For those who get the "loading error - cannot load clock something"

Save, close, open game, and load that save and it goes away. That's how I bypassed the error.

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
Game, babe ... forget, guys. Look how is gorgeous and innocent the cellphone ...one ... one ... Wait for new releases of it ;).

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
hi guys i hope someone can help me. i can run lily with mac with the browser version, usign seamonkey. I just need the help of some mac user. Where can i find save files in this way? i need to download the bug fix version but i would not start the game from the beginning. Thank you

Reactions: Star lorD

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hi guys i hope someone can help me. i can run lily with mac with the browser version, usign seamonkey. I just need the help of some mac user. Where can i find save files in this way? i need to download the bug fix version but i would not start the game from the beginning. Thank you
Why don't you use Wine? The browser version use cookies as save files as far as I know.

Car4man

May 17, 2017
Hello,
it may be that the rendering quality gets worse compared to the beginning?

sorry for my bad English

Has the running animation been removed
edit
WebM Directshow
required for the compressed version

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I have done pretty much everything, also after reading the complete walkthrough I dont know why I cant progress.
I cant get to the part where I get called for the dinner from the boss, the last interaction i had with them was the interview and their wish for me to get smarter, so I went to the library and went to 50% intelligence, after that I dont find any book to read anymore, also next days wont change anything. I also cant finish the leaflets job anymore, it only shows me the lights in front of 4 houses, after that it doesnt progress and I cant finish the task...

what the hell is going on here? reloading did not solve this :(

arsp

Dec 30, 2018
I had the bug at the video rental place as well, it only happens if you stand at the wrong location. If you stand on the left of the counter it should work (if you're inside the counter area, it tries to move the character when there's no room to move).

Can also confirm the problem with delivering the leaflets. I had that happen after the sequence with the pool guy, where he finishes the route for you. The houses he does don't register it seems, since they were the only ones showing up for me to do during my job. Will try to leave the pool guys house as the last delivery and see if that prevents the error from happening and report back.

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
i played through most of the game, the one thing i haven't seen is the bit where Lily gets fucked by the two men at the garage. is that bit in the game yet, does anybody know

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i had with them was the interview and their wish for me to get smarter, so I went to the library and went to 50% intelligence, after that I dont find any book to read anymore, also next days wont change anything.
Here is you problem. You did not apply for the cleaner position! The cleaner position (+helping out Lola with her presentation) is the trigger for almost everything related to library, Secretary job, new outfit, etc.. If you don't do the cleaning job before you can reset you game end start over or use an old save file from were you apply for a job.

please help me, after interview job secretary in castor. Where to go next story?
What I wrote above applies also to you: Basically you need to start a new game....

Dsandr

May 12, 2018
i played through most of the game, the one thing i haven't seen is the bit where Lily gets fucked by the two men at the garage. is that bit in the game yet, does anybody know
She is not Lily, it's just a picture from DVD Lily can purchase at DVD-salon (actually 2 of it (DVD) are aveliable there with different stories).

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes