vultron

May 19, 2018
I like this game but I swear Lily is the most air headed moron I've even seen 2 hours late to work over some fucking flowers. lmao

Reactions: BruceLee73

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Here is you problem. You did not apply for the cleaner position! The cleaner position (+helping out Lola with her presentation) is the trigger for almost everything related to library, Secretary job, new outfit, etc.. If you don't do the cleaning job before you can reset you game end start over or use an old save file from were you apply for a job.

What I wrote above applies also to you: Basically you need to start a new game....
yes I did. did the cleaning, helped the woman, she helped me in the interview. then nothing follows

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
Here is you problem. You did not apply for the cleaner position! The cleaner position (+helping out Lola with her presentation) is the trigger for almost everything related to library, Secretary job, new outfit, etc.. If you don't do the cleaning job before you can reset you game end start over or use an old save file from were you apply for a job.

What I wrote above applies also to you: Basically you need to start a new game....

I did it (cleaning job) but nothing happened

Reactions: nungut

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
I did it (cleaning job) but nothing happened
after taking the cleaning job you must go to the company on saturday to visit Lola to continue the path to the secretary job after the Presentation on that saturday you must go to the company on tuesday after you visited nicole she will dress you up for the job interview.

and probably this way to the secretary job is for the "slutty" route when lily cheated on her husband.
i have tried the other way over the regular job interview for the secretary and it was a dead end for this version i think.

Reactions: cold_arctus

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
after taking the cleaning job you must go to the company on saturday to visit Lola to continue the path to the secretary job after the Presentation on that saturday you must go to the company on tuesday after you visited nicole she will dress you up for the job interview.

and probably this way to the secretary job is for the "slutty" route when lily cheated on her husband.
i have tried the other way over the regular job interview for the secretary and it was a dead end for this version i think.

Yes, I have also carried out that mission. In the morning Lily will go to Nicole's house to ask the secretary's job after Lily comes out of Rick's office

arata30

Oct 7, 2018

And in the morning Lily got a call from Nicole about her work and Nicole told Lily to come to her house. At Nicole's house there is a lesbian scene (Lily X Nicole) before Lily goes to Castor with a yellow shirt

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Yes, I have also carried out that mission. In the morning Lily will go to Nicole's house to ask the secretary's job after Lily comes out of Rick's office
then just go to the Castor Company and go to the Entrance Secetary she won´t believe you that you have been told to come and gives you the CV to fill out then you can go to the elevator.

but it has to be on tuesday after the visit to nicole.

when nothing happens after the nicole scene then you are probably on the regulary route for the job interviev??

maybe lily is not "slutty" enough for that route???
or you have made some wrong decisions or missed some other events???

what about The events with the Artist Marcel with the paintings???
Have he done all 3 paintings with lily??

Reactions: cold_arctus

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
I don't want to look thru past comments and read any spoilers, but once you get to the point where you research project at work, do you just grind that out? Felt like it was taking a really long time with nothing changing other than a number. Got bored at like 30%?
I can answer that. I ground it out to 100% and besides an acknowledgement that the project was finished, I saw nothing else happen. Perhaps some subsequent step is needed but I didn't find it.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Umm, how do you get the red dress back after you've obtained the v dress and left the red one at Giancarlo's? I had a message pop-up about her leaving it there but it never lets me go back in to get it back...

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Umm, how do you get the red dress back after you've obtained the v dress and left the red one at Giancarlo's? I had a message pop-up about her leaving it there but it never lets me go back in to get it back...
Same. I'm actually stuck when lily goes to office and comes back home and next it repeats with no other events opening.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
P and p should implement a hint or event dashboard like Ms and Anna otherwise the game is a disaster in gameplay

arc4

Oct 18, 2017
I might have found a bug, at the end of v0.92 once you get to choose between witing for Fred and going's at Mike's place, if you wait for Fred the next day when you wake up at home and you try to go to work you basically can't leave the house. Lily gets stuck between her "I can't go out like this" if she approaches the front door and "I'm going to be late for work" if you try to go back in the basement. Obviously you can't go inside Fred's room either or interact with anything else in the house. Am I missing something or is this a bug?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes