Marvel_vs_dc

Oct 11, 2017
I can not leave the house to go to work the second day in Castor

if I try to leave the house she says: "i can't go out like this"

Someone else with the same problem and how to solve it

I might have found a bug, at the end of v0.92 once you get to choose between witing for Fred and going's at Mike's place, if you wait for Fred the next day when you wake up at home and you try to go to work you basically can't leave the house. Lily gets stuck between her "I can't go out like this" if she approaches the front door and "I'm going to be late for work" if you try to go back in the basement. Obviously you can't go inside Fred's room either or interact with anything else in the house. Am I missing something or is this a bug?
the same happens to me

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The art in this is great, the story is nice and pervy, and I fucking hate that there is no quest log and minimal hints. I guess I hit a dead end now after the Castor interview. Can't enter anywhere ("maybe tomorrow") and the other characters have just disappeared. I mean I can just ogle the art separately but without the story that's boring. Meh.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I can not leave the house to go to work the second day in Castor

if I try to leave the house she says: "i can't go out like this"

Someone else with the same problem and how to solve it

the same happens to me
You guys should use saves that have been posted in this thread might have to go several pages back.

Reactions: Marvel_vs_dc

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
hi guys so ive gotten to the part where fred has sex with lily for the first time after her going to the nightclub and the next day there is nothing for me to do? i went to work and tried to go home and do events but theres nothing there except for the garden which i need casual clothes but when i try to wear it , it says i need to wash it?

arata30

Oct 7, 2018
The art in this is great, the story is nice and pervy, and I fucking hate that there is no quest log and minimal hints. I guess I hit a dead end now after the Castor interview. Can't enter anywhere ("maybe tomorrow") and the other characters have just disappeared. I mean I can just ogle the art separately but without the story that's boring. Meh.

Yes, I hope P and P add a hint feature or log quest, as games Elena's life, manila shaw or anna exciting affection

Mysaky

Oct 14, 2018
Hi guys! After noticing that Lily has forgotten her red dress and found the old skirt. I can't do anything. It always said "Maybe tomorrow ". Can someone help me please?

Reactions: penmaster

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Hi guys! After noticing that Lily has forgotten her red dress and found the old skirt. I can't do anything. It always said "Maybe tomorrow ". Can someone help me please?
for me it was Sunday i put it on went to the pool then to read a book.

i have no options to do anything with fred anymore, last thing with him was the mike vs fred decision
that was mid game or early game she was in freds room and she was playing with the joy stick and nick goes in the house then basement then comes back up and screams at her and she rushes out of the dudes room.

so where is the painter located? anyone knows?

Reactions: Mysaky

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
IM WRITING THIS IN CAPs IF YOU GUYS ARE STUCK ON ANYTHING JUST USE LATES VERSION V 1.0 THEN PLAY THE SAVE FILES THAT ARE IN THIS FORUM PAGES. YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO PREVIOUS PAGES YOU WILL FIND THE SAVES.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Latest post from P and P

<<

At the moment of publishing this post there are exactly fifty percent more votes in favor of making the gallery room than there are against it. On the second day of the vote poll we could already presume that the result would not drastically change so we immediately got to work creating the room.
But... To my great surprise, we soon started receiving suggestions that the gallery room should wait and that we should focus on the further progress of the game. Therefore, this is what we have decided to do, in order to respect all of your wishes.
While my colleague P is working on the gallery room and the November and December wallpapers, which are coming soon, I have started writing the scene for the path where Lily still doesn't have a job at Castor. Here is a short overview of what I'll be working on until he finishes the gallery room.
Immediately after Lily is done reading everything that was suggested at the interview, she goes to apply at Castor again. This means that there has to be another library scene, doesn't it?
Anyway, she goes through the interview process again and gets the job. Well, kind of... The one thing she'd still have to do is impress Marcus, meaning that she has to do one little thing for him. :)
What I think is important to emphasize is that at that moment both paths and every version of Lily will carefully merge into one; the path where Lily works at Castor. I can't wait for you to see how we will pull this off.
Thank you all for your wonderful support, I don't want it to sound cheesy or cliché, but I can't possibly overstate how much it means to us!
Cheers.
>>

Looks like they try to do both the Gallery AND get going and scripting the next release
Good compromise I think.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Latest post from P and P

<<

At the moment of publishing this post there are exactly fifty percent more votes in favor of making the gallery room than there are against it. On the second day of the vote poll we could already presume that the result would not drastically change so we immediately got to work creating the room.
But... To my great surprise, we soon started receiving suggestions that the gallery room should wait and that we should focus on the further progress of the game. Therefore, this is what we have decided to do, in order to respect all of your wishes.
While my colleague P is working on the gallery room and the November and December wallpapers, which are coming soon, I have started writing the scene for the path where Lily still doesn't have a job at Castor. Here is a short overview of what I'll be working on until he finishes the gallery room.
Immediately after Lily is done reading everything that was suggested at the interview, she goes to apply at Castor again. This means that there has to be another library scene, doesn't it?
Anyway, she goes through the interview process again and gets the job. Well, kind of... The one thing she'd still have to do is impress Marcus, meaning that she has to do one little thing for him. :)
What I think is important to emphasize is that at that moment both paths and every version of Lily will carefully merge into one; the path where Lily works at Castor. I can't wait for you to see how we will pull this off.
Thank you all for your wonderful support, I don't want it to sound cheesy or cliché, but I can't possibly overstate how much it means to us!
Cheers.
>>

Looks like they try to do both the Gallery AND get going and scripting the next release
Good compromise I think.
Even more important than any of this are HINTs like you have for other games. Or Events unlock. Because if you do that, people will know okay this path will lead me here or there, they won't waste time knocking every door in the game, searching for events to occur, sadly you don't know if the events will occur on that day or not. Lastly, That way you don't have to back and redo the process again to just make a new path for the ones who are on a different path. People won't be confused on which path to take. But I think the idea of the game is different.

So first Event display or Event popup please.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Hi there.
Lily could go to video and maybe watch some movie.ok
i go to video and lily didnt find any and then nothing happens. is that normal or i miss some event therefor nothing there in videoshop?

there i go back and nick and john drunk..some happens with john and lily.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes