Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Is there any way to play the game on windowed mode? Also, is the compressed version the same as the original version?
F4. If you are on a laptop that has all the F functions under Fn button, then Fn+F4

how can i get the second book at the libary ? Helped lola + Interview + 50 Inteligence (nipple suck)
No option more
any one can help me i cant do anything in here mrs Clarkson mission? after 6:37 hrs playtime
Use my saves.Search my post above with the saves and use that.You bassically have access to all the scenes in the game in order.

You have to put the new red skirt and then go to the library .
Hope it helps
Not really.I did the library route with the V dress only,even the third scene.You are not tied to that option,to change,in order to progress further.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hello Guys i have found out what to do to gain the Secretary job.

When your loan in the restaurant is cut,then you have to go to the company and look for the job alternatives (Secretary).
Then Take the Job as a Cleaner and you will be to get to know Lola.
On the next saturday go again to the company to visit lola then the Path to the Secretary will start.
After you have the secretary job you will be able to study in the library to raise intelligence.
Of Course Lily has to be slutty enough to to all what is needet in that path ;)

i have played this game 4 or 5 times from the start to find out the right ways to the damn secretary job :)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Could someone repost a walkthrough? Doesn't have to be complete for this version, I really just want a map so I don't have to wander randomly looking for shit at the start. There are two mega links at least in this thread and both are dead.

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Could someone repost a walkthrough? Doesn't have to be complete for this version, I really just want a map so I don't have to wander randomly looking for shit at the start. There are two mega links at least in this thread and both are dead.
It's a few posts above this one or 1 page back,also from me with the saves.You have everything there.

Flubberduck

Sep 14, 2018
Just wanna say Lily is a goddess - nice and thicc, more women with her build need to be in games - the only thing this game needs more of is BJs

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
I don't want to look thru past comments and read any spoilers, but once you get to the point where you research project at work, do you just grind that out? Felt like it was taking a really long time with nothing changing other than a number. Got bored at like 30%?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes