Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
play the game and find out, I mean the hypno scenes are absolutely lovely :D, I even saved my game before the scene started just so I can replay it again <3 <3 <3
OH for the... :LOL:
If I had the time to play all the games that had an MC tag and promise of Hypno stuff I wouldn't ask this in every single thread about them. :D

But since you mentioned it. The way you worded that it feels like the Hypnosis is a single event or something? Is it not a mechanic in the game?

Reactions: Cedrog

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OH for the... :LOL:
If I had the time to play all the games that had an MC tag and promise of Hypno stuff I wouldn't ask this in every single thread about them. :D

But since you mentioned it. The way you worded that it feels like the Hypnosis is a single event or something? Is it not a mechanic in the game?
its a single event that only happens that one time then its heart break season until the next hypno event after the first one is finished.

I do hope for a full scene replay at the end of game because if there is one, I will try and maybe unlock the ending and just give save to everyone.

Reactions: Gaboris

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
HELP!
So I have been fired from the Diner and I go to Castor for the secretary position... I get interviewed where one guy gives me a list of things I need to learn to get the job and then I exit and nothing happens... From what I have read there is some secretary that is supposed to ask for my help getting something from her appartment, but nothing trickers... I cant speak to the secretary or anything.... When I go out I can do nothing other than go home and do the garden watch movie and then go to bed... The next day I can do nothing again can't work at the bar and can't go to castor again... Is this a bug or am I missing something?? Please help
I'm facing that issue on Android along with others. Don't know really when to wait for a bug free uodate.

Reactions: Malix8370

Valornim

Sep 8, 2018
Well, I'm stuck with the library and the rest of the story like many of you, but I think I know why the rest does not fire.

In fact, it is a forgotten script scenario possible forgotten by the developer.

In my backup, when Lily is going to apply for the job, she meets Lola and this one made her go first because they know each other ... but in my part, Lily and Lola do not know each other. At no time did I send Lily to do the cleaner for Castor. So Lily can not know Lola.

Then at the library, not having been to Castor before, Lily enters but it is the first scene of meeting with the young that I get. And so when I come out of the library, having not got the right scene, I do not have the rest of the interview.

Bakayaro

Oct 22, 2017
HELP!
So I have been fired from the Diner and I go to Castor for the secretary position... I get interviewed where one guy gives me a list of things I need to learn to get the job and then I exit and nothing happens... From what I have read there is some secretary that is supposed to ask for my help getting something from her appartment, but nothing trickers... I cant speak to the secretary or anything.... When I go out I can do nothing other than go home and do the garden watch movie and then go to bed... The next day I can do nothing again can't work at the bar and can't go to castor again... Is this a bug or am I missing something?? Please help
Same problem, please help. Anyone have a working save after this point?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes