U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.0 Fix 3!

PC (350MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mokey

Jun 27, 2018
Can anyone please post the V1 walkthrough.
Good luck with that. Getting a walkthrough for this requires divine inter-fucking-vention. There are so many path choices that aren't intuitively laid out that not only will you not know what is missed, but you'll have no idea which wrong choice made you miss them. The game itself is phenomenal, but without a walkthrough it's infuriating and painfully grindy.

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
All,

Here is the latest post from their Patreon site...

<<

I have noticed that many of you have decided to avoid visiting Castor until the time for Lily's interview comes, which is the main event. (The path where Lily doesn't get the job.)
It is very important to say and repeat that Lily of the Valley is a game that is based on choices that can fully alter the flow of the game. Probably the best example of that is Castor, because deciding to help Lola or not causes a butterfly effect. By choosing not to help Lola with her presentation, Lily of course takes no part in it, which later leads to our protagonist not getting the job directly from Marcus, she skips the dinner, and practically the entire V.1.
Don't get me wrong, that path will also be very good, but Lilly will have to burn the candle at both ends to get the job based on her education. For now, I highly suggest helping Lola with the presentation, to be able to see much more of the game than if you decide not to help her.
Also, there were questions about how to see the library scene and Marcel, in the red skirt. The red skirt is unlocked after Lily reads her second book. After you complete it, just go home and she'll find the skirt there, in her wardrobe.
I want to thank you for sending bug reports. We have fixed every bug that has been reported thanks to your selfless help and detailed descriptions!
Tomorrow we will create a vote poll post about something we think you'll find very interesting.
Cheers.
>>

Hope it helps
Its not helped, helped lola with her presentaion but still nothing happen after castor interview.Man its the game not us, game have full of bugs,dont blame players developer.

ps: i m not accusing you Gr8Dumper,dont get me wrong friend.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Good luck with that. Getting a walkthrough for this requires divine inter-fucking-vention. There are so many path choices that aren't intuitively laid out that not only will you not know what is missed, but you'll have no idea which wrong choice made you miss them. The game itself is phenomenal, but without a walkthrough it's infuriating and painfully grindy.
Ahh someone finally said it LOL -- been following and playing this for a while now. Guess its time to hang it up and wait till a complete or a really good walk thru comes out... ( Don't ever use walk-thru for any games) But its good to know its out there. :LOL:

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah i think your problem with Castor job is how say the dev , is not a bug only a prob with your playtrough, if you take first cleaner job and after help with seling toys you can get the job, for me work prety god and dont have any problems, ah and yes ned to play a full corupted route for this to work, not god wife anymore only slut route.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Its not helped, helped lola with her presentaion but still nothing happen after castor interview.Man its the game not us, game have full of bugs,dont blame players developer.

ps: i m not accusing you Gr8Dumper,dont get me wrong friend.
(Android)Who is Lola? After the castor interview it doesn't trigger the second event in the library at all, so your completely stuck. That's what I'm saying. But ok, let's hope that this update makes it any good.

So than anybody has android saves after the CASTOR interview then please post them.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Yeah i think your problem with Castor job is how say the dev , is not a bug only a prob with your playtrough, if you take first cleaner job and after help with seling toys you can get the job, for me work prety god and dont have any problems, ah and yes ned to play a full corupted route for this to work, not god wife anymore only slut route.
This is unfair he should have opened all paths to complete the game. So even if you choose s single negative path. Your stuck there with out progressing .T_T

Vish3110

Jan 13, 2019
Absolutely mate it is really a pain in the ass.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I must say... (in fact I've already say it) I LOVE THIS GAME!! Really!!
Good story. Exellent renders and fantastic animations.
In a very personal way I must say that what I like most about this game is the possibility of choosing.
Lily always has the option to choose. I don't like the forced situations.
Another aspect that I like is how Lily discovers and takes control of her sexuality.
I like how Lily allows herself to have adventures
But ... what can I say ... deep in my heart I am a romantic guy... I would love that Lily had a romantic ending with the young and handsome Lucas.
He is young, rich and handsome ... and values Lily as the woman she really is. And they make a beautiful couple.
Like I said... I'm a romantic.

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
I must say... (in fact I've already say it) I LOVE THIS GAME!! Really!!
Good story. Exellent renders and fantastic animations.
In a very personal way I must say that what I like most about this game is the possibility of choosing.
Lily always has the option to choose. I don't like the forced situations.
Another aspect that I like is how Lily discovers and takes control of her sexuality.
I like how Lily allows herself to have adventures
But ... what can I say ... deep in my heart I am a romantic guy... I would love that Lily had a romantic ending with the young and handsome Lucas.
He is young, rich and handsome ... and values Lily as the woman she really is. And they make a beautiful couple.
Like I said... I'm a romantic.
Everyone loves this game, but the devs already gave up on the game once and made a return, even though they make some new content, it doesn't look like they're as thrilled about the game. This game made a lot of money in the past and I doubt the past will repeat itself because the devs lack motivation.

GothC

Oct 14, 2018
Without bugs and pointless walking its a good game. Bugless renpy remake, would make this game awesome.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes