dackhero0000

Dec 5, 2018
Anyone know what do after Lily looking for a job(CASTOR)? I'm stuck, I don't know if its a bug or something . Someone has this scene in v0.92?

Greugreu

Nov 12, 2017
On day 17, I went out to interview at Castor but now, when I get home nothing triggers. I can't end the day because Nick is stuck in the couch so Lily can't watch TV. I can't do anything around, did I miss something ?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
oh i understand, what events ??? what should i do? :v
I mean paths. Not events. You continue from the save 35 which kinkygal posted and then run the game. I tried it and could enter the library and giancarlos boutique. So in my previous saves which i had there were problem with my previous save meaning I did not complete certain paths or events for example lily costume scene with Mike and friends. So it had locked me out of next day and i was stuck. You understand?
Then again a bug appeared i went to giancarlos boutique screen turned black and froze. But atleast it is working for now. I'm not locked to go in certain shops etc.
Ask here if you don't see any problem again.

AND 95% IT SHOULD WORK to some extent but still cannot do library because i already done it.
Update :- don't play android play PC version instead.

Reactions: dackhero0000

mrfahe

Jul 17, 2017
Hello could anyone help me i need save after
v0.6 and i don't do it again because i lost my save please help me

jnada

Oct 28, 2018
On day 17, I went out to interview at Castor but now, when I get home nothing triggers. I can't end the day because Nick is stuck in the couch so Lily can't watch TV. I can't do anything around, did I miss something ?
Same. Anyone got a fix

dackhero0000

Dec 5, 2018
I mean paths. Not events. You continue from the save 35 which kinkygal posted and then run the game. I tried it and could enter the library and giancarlos boutique. So in my previous saves which i had there were problem with my previous save meaning I did not complete certain paths or events for example lily costume scene with Mike and friends. So it had locked me out of next day and i was stuck. You understand?
Then again a bug appeared i went to giancarlos boutique screen turned black and froze. But atleast it is working for now. I'm not locked to go in certain shops etc.
Ask here if you don't see any problem again.

AND 95% IT SHOULD WORK to some extent but still cannot do library because i already done it.
Update :- don't play android play PC version instead.
Thank you so much bro . have you have kinkygal's save files? i can't find it

Reactions: penmaster

heskey232

Aug 28, 2018
ummm so i keep getting the clock audio error every few seconds anyone have any ideas to how i can fix it?

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes