cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
[QUOTE =“the66,post:929989,member:9060”]每个请求,这是我的Lily of the Valley v1.0fix2的非官方android端口
<esc>键,因此打开游戏菜单是通过在屏幕上用两根手指点击来模拟的。
而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。
你现在最多有3个图标在右下方打开手机(如果可用),切换统计数据显示和切换移动速度。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
更新时间:2014年1月14日[/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE =“the66,post:929989,member:9060”]每个请求,这是我的Lily of the Valley v1.0fix2的非官方android端口
而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
Ni hao!

as far as I can say, these bugs are on android only. I use the the same bug fixed version via Wine and do not have these missing images.

The only bug I had for now was meeting the Dr. Mark the second time (Lily was not visible after she arrived at his building etc.). I fixed by loading this part in v.0.92 and save it after I entered the building.. afterwards everything worked.

dackhero0000

Dec 5, 2018
Ni hao!

as far as I can say, these bugs are on android only. I use the the same bug fixed version via Wine and do not have these missing images.

The only bug I had for now was meeting the Dr. Mark the second time (Lily was not visible after she arrived at his building etc.). I fixed by loading this part in v.0.92 and save it after I entered the building.. afterwards everything was working.
can you explain to me? i use pc

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
can you explain to me? i use pc
Before I went to meet Dr. Mark for the second time I saved my game in v.1.0bug fixedv2. Used this save in v.92 and went to Dr. Mark. After Lily got out of the taxi and went inside the building, I saved the game and used these save file in v.1.0bug fixedv2.

Note: I don't play the compressed version, but the original 6GB version!

Reactions: dackhero0000

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
i've uploaded a new apk. when the program requests an image $Lily naked but the file name is $Lily Naked, then this is a problem at least on android.

changeling

Donor
Jul 5, 2017
而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
According to the forum rules:
"We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English"
For more, visit:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
According to the forum rules:
"We are an English only community. Please provide a translation with your post if it's not in English"
For more, visit:
Don't be to harsh. His previous post were in English.. I guess his translation program (google?!) did not translate it after he posted it.

Snowcrash

May 3, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Lily of the Valley v1.0fix2.
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen.
instead of directional keys touch the respective screen area.
you have now up to 3 icons bottom right to open the phone (when available), to toggle the stats display and to switch movement speed.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 15.01.2019 (bugfix)
I tried to run this with Blue Stacks and I get music and a white screen, got the Clock error on the other version ergo I can't play this game on any version. Help. Thanks.

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I tried to run this with Blue Stacks and I get music and a white screen, got the Clock error on the other version ergo I can't play this game on any version. Help. Thanks.
and why the heck do you run an android port of a pc game in an android emulator on a pc? :unsure:

Reactions: numanumani

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
and why the heck do you run an android port of a pc game in an android emulator on a pc? :unsure:
Hi the66 did you make any changes today to the update fix2. Because I downloaded fix2 yesterday, now i don't know whether it worksor no. I have finished Job interview but then there's no hint. Even after I change clothes and go on different doors nothing.
Please reply

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hi the66 did you make any changes today to the update fix2. Because I downloaded fix2 yesterday, now i don't know whether it worksor no. I have finished Job interview but then there's no hint. Even after I change clothes and go on different doors nothing.
Please reply
there is a new apk but i fixed only the two image errors.
i dunno what you expect, there is no quest log and i didn't remove any text, so o_O

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
there is a new apk but i fixed only the two image errors.
i dunno what you expect, there is no quest log and i didn't remove any text, so o_O
Can you please give a save of the interview. I'm just stuck there they tell lily to leave and come back with skills. It's only there my game has stopped. I mean i can move but every door i knock. It says maybe later and maybe tomorrow. Nothing else. T_T

Reactions: jailsondlc

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can you please give a save of the interview. I'm just stuck there they tell lily to leave and come back with skills. It's only there my game has stopped. I mean i can move but every door i knock. It says maybe later and maybe tomorrow. Nothing else. T_T
i have no save files but you can check #save-files on my discord server.

jailsondlc

Mar 3, 2018
Same here! after castor job interview, everything gets stuck. :/

Korya

Oct 18, 2017
so what this fix for? Still stuck after castor interview job denial, nothing happen and cant do anything :/

P&P

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
In v1.0 (pre fix) I found three bugs all related to being transferred to the wrong location within the Basement when MC uses the related entrance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The following archive contains a replacement for Map002.json that fixes these three bugs.
Fixed it. The bugs have been fixed in "fixed 2" version.

Hi. After I downloaded the v1 fix (compresed version) and started a new game, I'm getting this error every few seconds:

Loading Error
Failed to load: audio/bgs/Clock.ogg

I guess I have some file missing or corrupted? Is there something I can do? I have deleted the game and reinstalled without any luck so far.
Clock.ogg has been fixed around 6 months ago. I really don't know if someone has edited something in the version you've downloaded, but clock.ogg is running fine.

pls check the loving wife route at the start of the last version. if lily rejects both the step-father and the nerd at the end of v0.92, it is impossible to work at castor in the next day.
Thank you, I'm checking that right now.

而不是方向键触摸相应的屏幕区域。

玩得开心,请报告问题(你可以 我)
Someone should create topic Lily of the valley (android). When I create android version I'll be fixing those bugs too.

Failed to load: img/pictures/Mrs.%20Clarkson%20s3%20p11.png . How to fix it??
Fixed it.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes