lashante

Mar 25, 2018
after park event with nick, i cant go in bar because i have not start work there yet, what is other choice? no clue from wlth

lashante

Mar 25, 2018
after park event with nick, i cant go in bar because i have not start work there yet, what is other choice? no clue from wlth , i can go on for massage but after it still dont let me at home

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
It's obviously quite easier to piss on someone generous uploading the fixed version than doing something by yourself!

So your punishment is: download it from the provided hoster and upload it yourself to mega and then provide us the links!
Agreed very rude.

inqu1sit0r92

Jun 18, 2017
Theres still a bug, just before taking the taxi to see the psycotherapist for the second time, the game bugs out, and freezes, then doesnt take you to the therapists office and instead leaves you where you would pick the taxi near MC home, AND the MC is no longer visible. I can still move around but without seeeing the MCs avatar. Es there a fix for this?
Yup fixed version has the same bug

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody can please post a save (last save) of v0.92 with full completed events. So I can start from v1.0

Ahjgfg

Apr 19, 2018
So I'm playing this game on Android latest version v1 fix2 . So if you discontinue your employment at restaurant basically get fired from the boss. Does this game still work with the rest of the events or it won't show other events and it will stop so that I have to replay again. Because i can't go in a single door no get the leaflets distributed. I have chosen the path to resign from the restaurant.
Also i am seeing the birthday scene in of the images posted here in forum where there is that Boss present, so I was thinking do i need to stay employed in restaurant to continue the game?

Scene or bits played after update.

That slim geek guy in the pool played untill she got home after vodkas (play this and you won't land in hospital).

The old man who needs wine

Fainting while distributing leaflets, landed in hospital but can't make a check up with doctor as there is no shown by the ticket machine in hospital. Had to walk out straight.
Mr. Pruduman can you please share the fixed Android port maga if possible.
The one I have has a bug at day 7 Nichole swimming pool evant.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Mr. Pruduman can you please share the fixed Android port maga if possible.
The one I have has a bug at day 7 Nichole swimming pool evant.
Hi, it's V2 fix I'm running it is in the one of these pages by the66. Check 1,2or three pages back. Can you please share your save before you start v1?
Thanks

Stonebridge

Sep 6, 2017
it seems the game update is full of bugs, you get past one and then you hit another later. it's a shame because i love this game and i want to play it

pot123

Aug 6, 2017
As much as I loved this game when I first played it years ago, I swore to myself that I'll never play another RPGM game again. Hopefully someone is working on a ren'py port.

BeardedJack

May 31, 2017
Can someone tell me the scene list of v1? i only got marcel one and the pub one witht the guy she blowed at the beginning. I get the free roam but if there are only those 2 sex scenes in the entire update after all the time they took for it this is a joke.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes