Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
if you don't mind how did you get this scene ?
cause when lily go to the pool nothing happens just a few dips in the water and thats all
you need to do the TV station first then run the game until the next Saturday morning. On Saturday morning go to the pool and the rest follows...

ziyad

May 30, 2017
you need to do the TV station first then run the game until the next Saturday morning. On Saturday morning go to the pool and the rest follows...
I did that exactly and I could not trigger it may be I have missed something in Friday , thanks mate .

san4ez39

Aug 30, 2017
I did that exactly and I could not trigger it may be I have missed something in Friday , thanks mate .
How many times you visited this pool? This scene is 3’rd that is in this pool. 1 scene with Nicole, then alone with handjob and this scene.

Reactions: Rere565656

ziyad

May 30, 2017
How many times you visited this pool? This scene is 3’rd that is in this pool. 1 scene with Nicole, then alone with handjob and this scene.
I've lost my saves so I used one from the thread , the good news that I managed to visit it Friday when working with the leaflets and finally triggered it on Saturday , thanks

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
What is the first deal Lily made in the tavern? The second deal is the shower in the cabin, right?

k3im0

Donor
Sep 8, 2016
What is the first deal Lily made in the tavern? The second deal is the shower in the cabin, right?
How did you get to the second question without answering the first one? Magic?
Also, first deal is to show p*ssy in order to get the cabin a facelift.

Reactions: Ocdil

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
if you don't mind how did you get this scene ?
cause when lily go to the pool nothing happens just a few dips in the water and thats all
I used a save from the game archive saving number 3 he's there one :)
in my saves, too, was not events for the weekend with pool

Benzombie

Jun 7, 2017
Hi I have a problem with the new cabin scenes, it just freezes and it starts to run really slow, anyone else is having this problem?

MBIK

Jul 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The story is getting more and more interesting. I've lost my save files so I started playing from the beginning.

Thanks for the walkthrough Gr8Dumper

It saved a lot of times for me.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Okay so I got an issue,I didn't play the game in so long so I need an old save of the V1.0 if possible

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
fuuuck well how can I get such an old save ?? I didnt plat the game since the gallery room update...so I just cant cut in between updates

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes