jt26

May 25, 2018
And what after you dont get the secretary Job on the first try? After you wake up you cant do anything but have 100% stamina, and all Lilly say is maybe later? Need help

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody can please post android saves as Im stuck in a bug and don't know how to resolve it.
I only need the save where Lillie goes to west part for bringing something after talk with Alfred. I would be much more happy.

Zongor

Mar 27, 2018
Great game, even with the grinding 2d walkabouts, lol..Love the butt plug adventure, lol. Can't wait for the next chapter, but any chance there may be some smoking fetish added for Lily down the track?

undef1ned

Oct 1, 2017
So, I haven't played this one for a while, since 1.1 or even earlier.
Started a new game in 1.3, got to the point when you're getting hired in Castor after hotel maid job. Lola tells me to come at 9am next day, but I can't leave. When I try to exit the Castor building I get the message "Next scene comes ASAP".
Normally I would think that it's just the end of current version, but I know for a fact that there were some scenes in castor office, and plenty over the town (for example I never went to bar with Nicole, when they hang on the second floor I mean) few scenes with Fred are also missing and so on... Did I do something wrong with my choices or something?
Because I haven't seen a single new scene, even though I skipped at least two versions. Hell, I even managed to miss a handful of old scenes:/

Reactions: Count_Chocula

Nameless King

Oct 5, 2018
I know this has been said before, but this game just cries out for a renpy port. The RPGM part is grindy af with little to no value as this is a branching choice story.
added to the fact that one cannot go back and re-watch the scenes after completing the latest build..

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody please post only 1 android save where lily goes to get something from the west part for fred

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Somebody please post only 1 android save where lily goes to get something from the west part for fred
You could have re-played the game to this point days ago instead to ask the same question over and over again.... And if someone didn't post a save yet, then it means no one wants to share his Android save.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes