• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Why can't I access the shops during the construction plan quest? I don't understand what did I not do correctly?

Reactions: LimitYok

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Mr. penmaster any bugs in this version?
Yes I have found a bug where I do the mini football event with those two guys and Lola. When we exit that Bar. They take a can automatically and lily gets dropped back to home. If I go back to western part using taxi or walking I get bugged displaying the same message which I get when I come out of the bar.... Regarding cab. And then the screen goes blank. Any fix for this as without this I can't play the quest where I have to get something for Fred in the Marcus construction plan quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahjgfg

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Why don't you let the lily free to go home after the last event at cabins, if more events was repeatable then the game could be more fun for ones who alread played till the end of last version. It avoids frustation with small uptadtes ;):unsure:

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
talking fred for constraction plan and need shopping. where is shopping area ?
It's the west part. There is a bug. So you complete gym training go to lolas place and then the western part will be unlocked. Unfortunately I am facing a bug which does take me to western part but then blanks the screen. Cannot play the game further.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody please provide me with only 1 android save where I can go to the western part for shopping for Fred's quest. Unfortunately no matter however I try that part is bugged.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
Somebody please provide me with only 1 android save where I can go to the western part for shopping for Fred's quest. Unfortunately no matter however I try that part is bugged.
I had the same problem, but in PC version, to solve this I had to load a save before last Castor event. And it works well for me

MilBoss

Aug 20, 2017
if anyone can help whenever i try do the paper job and trigger the hospital scene it just goes completely black what can i do

honestly if someone has a save after day 17 that would be great

i got it all g

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes