Jan 1, 2019
Last version i played was 1.1 and if i remember correctly i got stuck while i was handing out papers (bug where i couldn't leave the east part of the city). Can anyone tell me if that has been fixed?

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Last version i played was 1.1 and if i remember correctly i got stuck while i was handing out papers (bug where i couldn't leave the east part of the city). Can anyone tell me if that has been fixed?
I think there is still a bug for handing out leaflets (that traps you on the east side). So after you've gotten the v1.1 pools scenes with Martin (pool house owner), just do NOT do any more leaflet hand out jobs and you will be fine - there isn't any new content anyway in the leaflet hand out path so just DON'T. You can still visit the pool on Saturdays and Sundays by going there directly.

Deoku

May 5, 2017
On the cheating route when i go to wood house for Nick, all scenes are lagging so hard. Any solution?
Do you happen to have Lily's walking animation (the high render animation that shows up on the left of the screen when you're moving around town) turned on? When I had it active I'd get lag during those cabin scenes specifically for some reason, but when I turned it off it ran smooth.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Do you happen to have Lily's walking animation (the high render animation that shows up on the left of the screen when you're moving around town) turned on? When I had it active I'd get lag during those cabin scenes specifically for some reason, but when I turned it off it ran smooth.
yeah the walking animations makes the scene laggy and can sometimes even grind a scene to halt.
Just turn it off once - press and hold the shift key down for 1-2 seconds

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes