Jansen

May 8, 2017
I guess there is some issue in the Compressed version. May be i am wrong but when ever i select the Newspaper stand job suddely the whole game starts to hang alot and then freezes. Anyone have the same issue. Please help.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
save the 5.5Gb for other games tbh
I prefer the compressed version after I catch up n play then leave it until the next update. That way I can have or try moar games from here. glad the compressed one was done sooner than later.
And... you know that you can delete the game after playing it... Yes?... Just keep the "Saves" folder (150kp tops)
You welcome (lol)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: katarne04

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
So, playing from an old save, and I got the scene with the lingerie and tv show, but nothing else happens. Where do I find the other new scenes mentioned in the changelog?

googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
So, playing from an old save, and I got the scene with the lingerie and tv show, but nothing else happens. Where do I find the other new scenes mentioned in the changelog?
Go home, plant flowers, take a shower, watch TV, go to bed. The next day, go to the pool to the East.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Go home, plant flowers, take a shower, watch TV, go to bed. The next day, go to the pool to the East.
Been there, got an old scene. Maybe it has to be weekend, I'll try that. Wish there was a way to skip time. Thanks though.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Been there, got an old scene. Maybe it has to be weekend, I'll try that. Wish there was a way to skip time. Thanks though.
try me backup it's just before the swimming pool scene. after that go back to your house to take a shower to start the cabin scene. the "w" key is used for lily's phone or you can have information on the activities to do ex: swimming pool on saturday

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
try me backup it's just before the swimming pool scene. after that go back to your house to take a shower to start the cabin scene. the "w" key is used for lily's phone or you can have information on the activities to do ex: swimming pool on saturday
Thanks, I'll give it a go :)

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Do I need to download the whole damn 4 parts of them game ? I already got an older version of the game...downloading about 6GB is too much for only 2 hours of gameplay

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Who the hell is Antonio and where do you find him?

Seriously, the lack of hints or any kind of directions in this game is just annoying... Specially when all your info comes from the changelog and you're supposed to remember the names of every character you meet in a game that sometimes gets updated every 5 or 6 months...

Last edited:

korko

May 30, 2017
Oh great old saves not working again, crunched version is broke and old save not working .Goodbye lilly i dont want to download 6 gb :mad:

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Version 1.3 Eng it with a bug!
Just started playing, took the box to TV and that's it, hello!
FURTHER WHAT to do ???????
Lily talked with Lola, Lola said that this day Lily had a day off, he seemed to stumble across, there’s nothing to do in the biblio, if you get a job at the end in a stall, you can’t get into the pool either, he goes home and immediately gets up at the entrance the flower and the mouse do not move with buttons, not with the mouse

What should I do ????????????????????

loookd

Jun 24, 2019
I really enjoyed this Nick scene with Brianca, I thought it was a good developer to have the main character screened.

Gr8Dumper

May 11, 2018
Version 1.3 Eng it with a bug!
Just started playing, took the box to TV and that's it, hello!
FURTHER WHAT to do ???????
Lily talked with Lola, Lola said that this day Lily had a day off, he seemed to stumble across, there’s nothing to do in the biblio, if you get a job at the end in a stall, you can’t get into the pool either, he goes home and immediately gets up at the entrance the flower and the mouse do not move with buttons, not with the mouse

What should I do ????????????????????
you need to get to next week end to progress the story. Visit the pool guy (eastern part) on Saturday morning after that things moves on quite nicely. - hehe...

i had the same problem. My starting save (where i ended playing v1.2) was from a Monday and I had to go through the whole week before i could get things going again on Saturday.

having finished v1.3 now, I will probable go back replay v1.2 a bit to time the v1.3 weekend event a bit better and avoid just going through one empty week before hitting the next Saturday.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes