Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
I really like the game, but the RPGM stuff makes it tedious to play. I played some updates ago, but without the walkthrough you miss to much or you have no idea what to do and where. Now I dont even know where in the WT I stopped the last time and thats why I dont start the game again - and thats just sad.

I do hope, that someone will make a streamlined Renpy port of this game in the future. And not the kind of port where you stil have to move around and such BS.

Aaron1991

Sep 6, 2017
Can anybody share save before 1.3? save file wich locate in game update not working... after Antonio dont know where to go..
Pool guy dont trigger

Reactions: Emsiral

Andre13

May 13, 2017
I used nopy, took me less than an hour to download it, looking forward to play it later. Im just going to start over since it has been awhile since i played it.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Still the gallery is not updated? :unsure: Still don't have the latest Fred scene nor any of the new ones in it.

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
Can anybody share save before 1.3? save file wich locate in game update not working... after Antonio dont know where to go..
Pool guy dont trigger
after antonio wait for saturday to go to the pool look on Lili's phone (press key w) note/daily activities/saturday /swimming pool. when you finish this scene and leave this house go back to take a shower at lily's house to start the cabin scene

Aaron1991

Sep 6, 2017
after antonio wait for saturday to go to the pool look on Lili's phone (press key w) note/daily activities/saturday /swimming pool. when you finish this scene and leave this house go back to take a shower at lily's house to start the cabin scene
Thank you:)

Reactions: bakuon
4.30 star(s) 49 Votes