meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I really like the game, but the RPGM stuff makes it tedious to play. I played some updates ago, but without the walkthrough you miss to much or you have no idea what to do and where. Now I dont even know where in the WT I stopped the last time and thats why I dont start the game again - and thats just sad.

I do hope, that someone will make a streamlined Renpy port of this game in the future. And not the kind of port where you stil have to move around and such BS.
yes. and shrink it to a manageable size.

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

NLily of the Valley [v1.3] [P and P] - Original Size: 6.4 GB

Download Win (449 MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

thank you

erikus

Jun 22, 2017
to make shower or gym, in the evening you can go to the bar or home, the next day you go to the swimming pool, hen make to shower and to the bus stop that will take you to wood ;)
Yes! Thanks
I used saving from a new version and it worked

Last edited:

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017

tfw 10min from finishing the 6Gb game...
*cancels download
*starts a new download of the compressed version

...feels good.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
When it says go swimming I take it that it means the house in west suburbs? I went there and there were no animated scenes, just Lily taking a quick dip and a tan.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes