yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
you need to get to next week end to progress the story. Visit the pool guy (eastern part) on Saturday morning after that things moves on quite nicely. - hehe...

i had the same problem. My starting save (where i ended playing v1.2) was from a Monday and I had to go through the whole week before i could get things going again on Saturday.

having finished v1.3 now, I will probable go back replay v1.2 a bit to time the v1.3 weekend event a bit better and avoid just going through one empty week before hitting the next Saturday.
thank !!!!!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I really can't these sort of games where the female character gets into overly raunchy situations she has no control over and every guy wants to fuck her, then the next thing, she turns to a cock-obsessed slut. There's another game with this sort of concept and that's Lida's Adventure and I didn't like that game. Why can't they have a lesbian path or something? And why is every male character portrayed as a perverted sleaze bag? And this is not me trying to be SJW just so we're clear. This is just how I feel.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Pogo123

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
my 1.2 save worked fine... but after antonio scene, went to gym, and after coming home game freezes... you cant do shit.... any fix???

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
I really can't these sort of games where the female character gets into overly raunchy situations she has no control over and every guy wants to fuck her, then the next thing, she turns to a cock-obsessed slut. There's another game with this sort of concept and that's Lida's Adventure and I didn't like that game. Why can't they have a lesbian path or something? And why is every male character portrayed as a perverted sleaze bag? And this is not me trying to be SJW just so we're clear. This is just how I feel.
Fair enough. This is not the same as Lida's Adventures at all though. I can only think of two scenes where Lily doesn't have the choice to stop it or leave.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Somebody can please post android saves for 1.2 as some quests are locked for me which then locks the next quests. I have lost track of which one I should play.

Reactions: lawlfakeemail

Andre13

May 13, 2017
Fair enough. This is not the same as Lida's Adventures at all though. I can only think of two scenes where Lily doesn't have the choice to stop it or leave.
Thats dr. Mark story you talkin right? But yeah in this one you have much more control of the decisions than compared to other these type of games.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Thats dr. Mark story you talkin right? But yeah in this one you have much more control of the decisions than compared to other these type of games.
Yes, Dr. Mark and the dream.

where is tv station.... one where lola tells you to deliver a box
There is an area west from there Lily lives. Follow the road. Once you get there, you'll find a sparkly thing at the door to the tv station.

Reactions: Ssweet

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Update wasn't so bad, I like that they are still pretty creative in their scenes, unlike many others. The last scene, in the tavern, feels a bit rushed. It definitely could be much better if build slower and there was some more renders and maybe at least one animation more. They as well have to tone down the dirty talking during scenes. It feels very weird for Lily to scream how she wants her cunt destroyed like some bitch in heat. It isn't even arousing. Sometimes less is more in this regard. Anyway not a bad update.

Btw. for comparision 139 renders in this update. Last update of Becoming a Rock Star had 720 renders. :)

May 16, 2017
This cabin update was epic. So nice to see new things in the game and not the same old characters. The whole scene was amazing, i hope there will be more updates like that. That Betty lady is hot haha.

SlyFox2013

May 8, 2019
What to do after conversation with Lily's boss about new dress up for work? Because I'm stuck here and don't know what to do!

Stupid me!!! Sorry, I understood what to do.

4.30 star(s) 49 Votes